PDA

View Full Version : What Wakes You Up At Night (And How To Get Back To Sleep)

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2015, 11:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RHC1XXE.jpg

FBD
05-02-2015, 01:09 PM
back when I was a kid, gram would hang the clothes on the line, and when the sheets would hang down, it was fun to grab on to them and pull with the sheet in the wind....when I was small enough I could just rest my entire weight on the sheet as I pulled, then it would spring back a bit. fun times.

that movement is just like the diaphragm's movement. if I do that for an hour straight, I find myself about 4 inches tall, sitting, inside my gut, while my body all huge and normal sized but really feeling like some giant statue sitting there with its internals moving. :dance: (but adding the pineal gland focus prevents that from happening...)

PorkChopSandwiches
05-02-2015, 03:29 PM
I have had all pets removed from my room, my wife thinks she's goddamn Snow White. She falls right asleep and I'm awake all night listening to these fucks lick and scratch.

FBD
05-02-2015, 03:37 PM
ear plugs, porky :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2015, 03:48 PM
What wakes you up at night and how to get back to sleep: Your kids need needing attention...

My Dad's solution: beat the kids senseless until they shut the hell up. Go back to bed feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

I swear to God, my father would have been arrested 50 times over today if he was raising my siblings and I the same way he did 30 years ago. :lol: I miss you, Pops. Happy Birthday.

Hal-9000
05-02-2015, 03:59 PM
My Dad can fall asleep mid conversation if he's on the couch, he's always been that way :lol: In bed by 10 pm, up by 6 am no matter what the next day brings.

I get woken up by noise mostly...I have really good hearing, almost over sensitive when awake.

Some good advice up there. No backlit items like pads, ereaders, laptops or TV's. Now they say even reading an old fashioned book isn't a good idea because it engages your mind too much. Reading has always made me get drowsy :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-02-2015, 05:21 PM
They forgot masturbation as a sleep aid

deebakes
05-02-2015, 06:17 PM
back when I was a kid, gram would hang the clothes on the line, and when the sheets would hang down, it was fun to grab on to them and pull with the sheet in the wind....when I was small enough I could just rest my entire weight on the sheet as I pulled, then it would spring back a bit. fun times.

that movement is just like the diaphragm's movement. if I do that for an hour straight, I find myself about 4 inches tall, sitting, inside my gut, while my body all huge and normal sized but really feeling like some giant statue sitting there with its internals moving. :dance: (but adding the pineal gland focus prevents that from happening...)

:fbd: