PDA

View Full Version : 68-Year-Old Man Charged With Rape By Surprise After Tricking Women Into Having Sex

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2015, 11:25 AM
By Matiss Batarags - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/aZwOkC4.jpg

A 68-year-old Frenchman was arrested for ‘rape by surprise’ after tricking women into having sex with him in the dark. The man posted photos of a male model that he claimed to be of himself and offered sex acts like those performed in 50 Shades of Grey.

The man posted under the name Anthony LaRoche and used a photo that he found on Google. However, he was busted after a woman that he tricked called the police to report him.

According to Mirror, a woman named Sylvie complained to the police and said that the man invited her to his apartment in Nice, France. He suggested that they have sex in a dark room while wearing blindfolds.

The woman arrived, donned the blindfold and proceeded to have sex with the man that she believed was a male model. After sex, she turned on the lights and was appalled at what she saw.

“He was a balding man of about 65, who was quite wrinkly and wore glasses - I was absolutely disgusted,” she said.

Sylvie called the police and described the incident. Daily Mail reported that three other women had complained of similar events.

After arresting the man, police learned that he had tried the stunt on at least 342 women, but was successful only a handful of times.

While the man was arrested for ‘rape by surprise,’ he and his lawyer both did not believe that the charge could hold up.

The man told police, “'For me, when she entered the bedroom naked, she was consenting. At that moment, she couldn't care less what I looked like.”

“If she had asked just once if I was really the man in the photo, I would have told her the truth,” he continued. “Some women have a crazy side to them and like men who surprise them.”

His lawyer expressed similar feelings, saying, “Rape implies the absence of consent. Here the women were at no time forced. As for the photos of the model, they were too good to be true. I wonder if these women didn't knowingly close their eyes to the truth in more ways than one.”

Griffin
05-06-2015, 12:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufTna0WArc

PorkChopSandwiches
05-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Sounds like it wasn't rape, women lie to men all the time with makeup and plastic surgery. We need to start claiming rape after waking up next to a beast

FBD
05-06-2015, 01:46 PM
:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-06-2015, 05:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJviK2YEBMU

FBD
05-06-2015, 05:54 PM
:lol: not an illegal amount

Goofy
05-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Cunt's a legend! :lol:

Hugh_Janus
05-06-2015, 11:02 PM
ol' gramps be a playa

deebakes
05-07-2015, 02:02 AM
what kind of woman just does this? :shock:

perrhaps
05-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Dude's my hero!

Hugh_Janus
05-07-2015, 09:39 PM
what kind of woman just does this? :shock:

the type you deon't really want anything long term with :lol:

RBP
05-08-2015, 12:05 AM
:lol: that is not rape ffs. Mind you "sex by deception" has been introduced in the US as a possible felony.