PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Woman Says ‘Bigfoot’ Watched Her Taking a Bath

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2015, 11:29 AM
by Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/iMs8ne0.jpg

Ore. — An Oregon woman says she had two encounters with a ‘Bigfoot’ creature in two separate incidents over the span of three years.

Tara, a resident of a small town in southern Oregon who didn’t reveal her last name, says she was driving home from work late at night when she spotted the creature on the road.

“We lived up the river. I worked the night shift at a pizza place in town. I didn’t get off work until 11 p.m., so by the time I was heading home it was almost midnight,” she told Wes Germer, co-host of the Sasquatch Chronicles podcast last Sunday. “There was this curvy road going along the river, so I came around the corner and I saw this thing.”

Tara, being “dumbfounded” by the unusual sighting, says she slowed down to take a good look at the reported animal. She claims the beast was behind a tree watching her car go by.

“It just seemed very curious about the car and the headlights,” she said about the 1991 encounter.

She described the alleged cryptid as a 8-feet-tall ape-like being with dark brown fur all over it.

Tara is certain that what she saw was not a human or an animal she had ever seen before.

“It was definitely not human-like, it had hair all over it and it was definitely not a bear. It had the Bigfoot-looking face, We were used to seeing bears and bobcats and mountain lions, and it was none of those,” she explained.

The next day, after telling her family about the incident, something else was revealed. Her dad had reportedly seen the same animal in the area just one day before.

But, according to Tara, that was not the last time she saw the creature. Three years later, she came across the creature again near Willow Creek, California.

“We were at the house of my husband’s parents, it was a cabin. There was a lot of land and vineyards around,” she said.

She says they were walking back to the cabin when they spotted a pile of human-shaped feces. But, she says, it was way bigger.

“It was long shaped. If you put it in a milk jug, it was probably almost two gallons worth. It had cherry pits and stuff like that, that a carnivore wouldn’t eat. It was stuff that a bear would eat but it wasn’t shaped like bear scat. I was talking to my husband saying ‘this is crazy!'”

Later that day, the eyewitness reports, she was taking an evening bath when she noticed someone was watching her through bathroom’s window.

“I was in there for quite a while. I thought my husband, who is a practical joker, had gone outside and was looking through the window, I said ‘I see you!’, I am just talking to it. By the time I went out, everybody was still sitting in the room.”

But she believes it was the same creature, once again, because “the window was 8 feet off the ground”.

“There weren’t any chairs that my husband could have used. You could see head and eyes, something watched me. It dawned on me it was a Bigfoot. I definitely could see a head form, moving back and forth. There were eyes in there,” she said.

And Tara, who admits she was a Bigfoot believer prior to the first incident , says her skeptical husband doesn’t believe that what she saw was what she thinks it was.

“My husband didn’t believe in anything, so it was pointless to talk to him about it. I never brought it up again, he kind of made fun of it. He makes fun of people believing in Bigfoot.”

Some Bigfoot research organizations, such as the BFRO, theorize that the cryptid exhibits a natural curiosity toward domesticated animals, loud noises like cars or chainsaws, and “especially the screaming of children at play”.

Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn in 1981, saying she had been able to touch the creature’s “fur”.

In 2014, a 10-year-old boy from Kentucky claimed he saw a Bigfoot creature staring at him through a window outside his home. Eight months later, another boy said he had spotted an albino Sasquatch in Maine. Just a few days went by when an 8-year-old Canadian boy reportedly snapped a few pictures of what some researchers believed to be the elusive primate.

Bigfoot sightings frequently emanate from the areas of Oregon, Washington and northern California as many researchers believe the states’ dense forestry could be the ideal habitat for an undiscovered primate in North America.

The Sasquatch Chronicles podcast, formerly known as Bigfoot Hotspot, began airing in 2013 and is also co-hosted by researchers Shannon Legro, William Jevning and Woody Pratt.

Goofy
05-06-2015, 12:02 PM
So many bigfoots watching people take baths :shock:

deebakes
05-07-2015, 02:27 AM
voyeur bigfoots :rofl: