PDA

View Full Version : Waffle House worker caught on video pleasuring himself

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Hunter Joyce, WMAZ

http://i.imgur.com/NbqHn9n.jpg

MACON, Georgia -- A Georgia man is out of a job after being caught on video pleasuring himself at a Waffle House, witnesses say.

According to a Bibb County Sheriff's Office incident report, a female employee told Bibb County Sheriff deputies that she and a male employee were the only two people working at the restaurant around lunchtime Monday. The female employee told deputies the male employee said he was about to masturbate, but said she didn't take him seriously. She said she was on her phone, the report states, when she noticed the male employee's hands were moving up and down.

She started to record it on her phone when she actually realized he was really masturbating, according to the report. She told deputies she started recording because she knew no one would believe her if she told them what he was doing, the report states.

According to the report, "She stated that as she was recording him, she was telling him the whole time that she was recording him and he was a pervert. She stated that he responded by saying he wasn't a pervert, he was just a freak."

The female employees then told deputies the video "somehow" ended up on Facebook, and it has gone viral.

She said corporate office found out about the video, the report says, and the male employee was allegedly fired.

The woman told police that she was reporting the case to police because she was afraid the man would come back to the restaurant and retaliate.

deebakes
05-08-2015, 01:22 PM
:wank:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2015, 04:12 PM
:wank:

How long have you been working at Waffle House? :-k

RBP
05-08-2015, 05:17 PM
Note to self: no whipped cream on waffles.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Its Waffle House, they all look like they went out of business 50 years ago. I have never been in one because of that :lol:

Griffin
05-09-2015, 02:47 AM
What has 3 breasts and 9 teeth?

...the night crew at waffle house.

RBP
05-09-2015, 03:48 AM
Multiply that by 20,000 and you have NASCAR

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2015, 04:55 AM
I like the line where it says the female employees (the ones that recorded the dude) told the officers that the video "somehow" ended up on Facebook. That cracks me up every time I read it.

:lol:

RBP
05-09-2015, 04:59 AM
:lol:

I slipped and my dick accidentally felt into your sister's pussy. Totally not my fault.

Hal-9000
05-11-2015, 07:39 PM
I'm not a pervert, I'm just a freak :hand: