PDA

View Full Version : I Saw a Dinosaur-Like Bird, Says Arizona Man

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2015, 11:37 AM
by Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/51XJFhP.jpg

ELOY, Ariz. — A man on Thursday said he saw a dinosaur-like bird at a public park about 50 miles northwest of Tucson.

28-year-old construction worker Ruben, who provided a last name but was omitted due to privacy concerns, told Cryptozoology News that he and his family were driving through the north side of Eloy, Arizona, when he spotted the large bird 13 years ago at North Park, a place dedicated to provide the city residents with sports and other forms of recreational activities.

“I saw the bird sitting on top of some over grown trees,” he said about the winged creature.

The man claims the sighting lasted about 15 seconds and that they did not stop the vehicle to investigate.

“It was huge. The way I’d describe it… it was like the dinosaur bird,” he explained, referring to the extinct flying reptile known as pterosaur, Greek for “wing lizards”.

He did not mention the color of the alleged bird.

In 1890, Arizona newspaper The Tombstone Epitaph reported that two ranchers had allegedly killed a “winged monster” similar to an alligator in the desert between the Whetsone and Huachuca mountains.

Last week, a man claimed to have seen a similar large bird in Louisiana in the spring break of 1978.

The city of Eloy, located in Pinal County, has a population of 17,000 and is the place of birth of ex-professional football player Levi Jones.

deebakes
05-08-2015, 01:18 PM
so many dinosaur like birds :shock: