PDA

View Full Version : Washington teacher encouraged student to lie about affair: police

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2015, 11:17 AM
BY Joel Landau - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/aBh7FB8l.jpg
Jessica Fuchs, 26, a science teacher at Bainbridge Island High School in Bainbridge
Island, Wash., is accused of having sex with a 16-year-old student.

A high school science teacher told a student with whom she was having an affair to "lie like you have NEVER lied before" while police were investigating, authorities claim.

Jessica Fuchs, 26, a teacher at Bainbridge High School in in Bainbridge Island, Wash., was arrested for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old student and trying to cover up the relationship, reports TV station KIRO.

The two allegedly filmed a sexually explicit video titled "For My Baby" which featured the teacher masturbating, according to the Bainbridge Island Review. The two also discussed having sex and other inappropriate contact, the newspaper reported, citing court documents.

When the school was tipped off, the teacher began attempting a coverup, police said. When an investigation began two months ago, authorities say Fuchs searched "how to permanently delete cellphone records" on a school laptop, the station reported.

She is charged with sexual misconduct with a minor, communicating with a minor for immoral purposes and tampering with a witness, the station reported.

During the investigation Fuchs, tried to keep her minor lover quiet, police said.

"Well protect me as best you can. Remember NOTHING COMES OUT EVER! About anything, you have been to my house only once. Lie like you have NEVER lied before and try to get your mom to side with you completely and say this was all a misunderstanding! And tell the investigator that!" she allegedly wrote the victim.

Fuchs, who was suspended in February when the investigation started, is in county jail in lieu of $200,000 bail, the station reported.

RBP
05-12-2015, 11:58 AM
They know. They all know.

deebakes
05-12-2015, 01:00 PM
she looks innocent enough :shrug:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-12-2015, 02:51 PM
:wank:

Goofy
05-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Definitely looks innocent from the side :-k