PDA

View Full Version : Religious Man Suspects Bigfoot is Living in Texas Creek

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2015, 11:21 AM
by Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/yu9Flvw.jpg

Texas — A man in Wise County believes there could be a Bigfoot creature roaming the woods surrounding Denton Creek.

Joanathan Grummer, a religious man with a YouTube channel mainly dedicated to preaching, says the series of incidents occurred when fishing the creek and playing disc golf in the area.

“The creek is about 30 minutes from where I live. I was kayaking with my friend, we stopped along the creek to go fishing, we weren’t catching anything. I decided I was gonna to continue paddle up the creek to another area I normally go,” he said.

He produced a 30-minute video where he shows and explains the different sounds and events he believes could be related to the creature.

From loud tree branch cracks and water splashes to unidentified “howls”, Grummer suspects something odd is going on in the area.

“I was preaching on the camera, sharing a testimony, as I was kayaking up and speaking to the camera, I heard a really loud crack on a tree, like someone was taking a bath and hitting a tree really hard and really loud,” he explains. “I heard a creature make a howl and it sounded like a coyote… but I realized that what i heard that sounded like a coyote, I don’t think it was a coyote. It was a single howl, spaced out, happening every 10 minutes or so,” he said, adding that he came to that conclusion after listening to other alleged Bigfoot sounds on YouTube.

Grummer is not the first religious person to believe being affected by the activities of the purported bipedal.

In the summer of 1973, First Baptish Church minister Randy Creath said he had spotted the cryptid in the Westwood Hills subdivision of Murphysboro, Illinois. The white haired creature, he said, was covered in some sort of slimy substance that emitted a foul odor. He claimed the animal was about 8 feet tall and “as stocky as any football player”.

In 2014, an Alabama minister captured the sounds of what she believed to be the cries of a “baby Bigfoot”. She also linked additional unusual activity, such as stolen food and unidentified footprints, to the hairy cryptid.

But while Grummer is not claiming that the sounds are necessarily signs of Bigfoot, he still believes further research in the area is necessary in order to find out more.

“I honestly don’t know if it –the branch breaking sound– was Bigfoot, Sasquatch or just a person making the sound but when I heard it it was really loud and near by. It came from something large and there are no bears in this area and if there are its extremely rare. I do plan on going back to this site with my video camera to see if I can find evidence of Bigfoot,” he said.

He also says he is willing to share the full footage with a serious researcher if requested.

Denton Creek’s dam was built by the Army Corps of Engineers and is a popular recreational spot for the county residents.

deebakes
05-12-2015, 01:05 PM
so many bigfoots :shock: