PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Tisdale wants people to know she's not a ditzy blonde

Teh One Who Knocks
05-13-2015, 10:47 AM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/jcuVcSQ.png

Ashley Tisdale wants people to know she’s not a stereotypical blonde.

“I think people have a perspective of me that I’m this blonde and I just like to shop,” she revealed to Health’s June issue. “I’m deeper than what people expect.”

The 29-year-old actress has a production company called Blondie Girl Productions that she runs with her sister and Tisdale said that she’s often underestimated in meetings.

“People think I have somebody else running it, but then they start to see, 'Wow, she does do it,’” she recalled.

The “High School Musical” star would like to work on shows about women because “I feel like it’s so important to support other women and their dreams…every time I meet a female producer, I’m like, ‘Yeah, let’s do this!’ Because usually it’s a lot of dudes!’”

"It's a hard business to break into,” she continued. “It's hard to tell women's stories because they don't know where the audience is for female-driven movies. But it's like, look at Bridesmaids! We are there!"

The “Clipped” actress revealed that many years ago Brittany Murphy offered up some life-changing advice.

"I met her backstage at a Kids' Choice Awards. I was doing pilots, but they weren't getting picked up," she remembered. "I was just like, 'I am your biggest fan.' She said, 'Are you an actress? OK, you gotta keep going. Whatever you do, never give up.' She pinkie-promised me, and it was such a boost of confidence...I always want to be that person for others, but I am very shy."

Tisdale, who wants to win an Emmy for Best Actress, is trying to limit her time on social media saying it has served as a hindrance in the romance department.

"In my past relationships, I used to passive-aggressively tweet. When I got out of one relationship, I said something like 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.' I was like, 'I probably shouldn't have shared that with everybody.'"

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2015, 02:58 PM
:yawn:

Noilly Pratt
05-13-2015, 03:19 PM
I read that as "Dirty blonde" :bananadance:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-13-2015, 04:12 PM
#NeedsMoreTube

Hal-9000
05-13-2015, 05:50 PM
show us ze clitorizzzzzz :yumyum:

Muddy
05-13-2015, 06:47 PM
Then show us your pussy..

Hal-9000
05-13-2015, 07:00 PM
In every one of Lance's galleries of her, for the past three years....she's never working.

she's at the manicure place
she's at the yoga place
she's shopping
she's hiking
she's getting her hair done

she's doing every damn thing but working!! :lol:

Muddy
05-13-2015, 07:05 PM
Kardashian Lite.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-13-2015, 08:49 PM
FTFY