PDA

View Full Version : Man Who Wants To Look Like Kim Kardashian Seeks More Plastic Surgery, Despite Complications

Teh One Who Knocks
05-14-2015, 11:19 AM
By Amanda Andrade-Rhoades - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/gyidnYf.jpg

Kim Kardashian’s looks are the source of both envy and inspiration for many, but Jordan James Parke took his obsession with the pop culture icon to the next level.

Parke, 23, a makeup artist from Birmingham, England, has spent nearly $160,000 trying to look like Kim. He’s had his lips filled 50 times and has fillers in his chin, forehead and cheek filler, in addition to laser hair removal. He has also had his eyebrows repeatedly tattooed on.

However, Parke’s plastic surgery has had serious impacts. He recently appeared on the Bravo TV reality show Botched, where he revealed he can “no longer move his face” and his lips are leaking. He has to smear Vaseline on his lips every 10 minutes to combat chronic dryness.

“I’m addicted to lip-fillers. The bigger, the better. I’ve never felt better about myself. I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake. Do they think I’m going for the natural look? If I was, I’d ask for my money back,” he said.

“I can’t really move my face. I want just a little bit of definition and they just got bigger and bigger but any attention is good attention,” he said, before requesting additional plastic surgery from Doctors Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif to slim down the appearance of his nose.

The doctors, who specialize in repairing botched plastic surgery, declined Parke’s request for surgery and explained, due to the size of his lips, he wouldn’t be able to breathe out of his nose.

Still, Parke is bent on altering his appearance. “Whenever I see a new procedure, I have to try it. I’m in the clinic so often I get a discount. I do borrow money off my family. But I have worked hard, in sales and at a health club,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-sZAE6sgUU

PorkChopSandwiches
05-14-2015, 03:27 PM
#NailedIt

Muddy
05-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Hahahahaha!

Hal-9000
05-14-2015, 07:33 PM
how in the fuck do they NOT know????

:lol:

deebakes