PDA

View Full Version : Couple 'having sex in their car' both die after being poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes from rusty exhaust pipe

Teh One Who Knocks
05-22-2015, 11:14 AM
By Mia De Graaf For Dailymail.com

http://i.imgur.com/SuwX8tK.png

A couple was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in their car, reports claim.

Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32, left the car running with the windows up for at least 90 minutes when they pulled over in Glencoe, Kentucky, on May 13, when temperatures dropped to 4C.

The odorless gas poured out of the rusty tailpipe as the couple had sex, police told WCPO and WKRC-TV.

They were found at 6.40 the next morning by Long's brother, Kevin, who was walking his children to the nearby bus stop.

'I pulled him [Long] out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone,' Kevin Long told WCPO.

A county sheriff has rubbished the claim that Iles and Long were having sex, and told the New York Daily News they were in fact asleep.

Iles is survived by her two sons, aged four and six, her sister, and her mother, according to the family's GoFundMe page raising money for funeral costs.

Long's younger sister also published a GoFundMe page, which says that he had a daughter.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-22-2015, 01:28 PM
:rofl:

deebakes
05-22-2015, 09:47 PM
:bwaha: