PDA

View Full Version : 'You Still Have A Bedtime': Mom Shames Young Daughter For Posing As 19-Year-Old, Posting Lingerie Photos On Facebook

Teh One Who Knocks
05-22-2015, 11:27 AM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/If7WFWO.jpg

A mother in Colorado shamed her 13-year-old daughter by making her admit on camera to posing as a 19-year-old and posting provocative photos on Facebook.

Val Starks was seen in the video, posted below, berating her young daughter for taking pictures in lacy lingerie and posting them on Facebook, all while posing as a 19-year-old and interacting with older men.

"You’re 13,” Starks says to her daughter in the video. “So why does your Facebook page say that you’re 19? Are you 19?”

“No,” her daughter replies.

“And are you a freak?” Starks asks.

“No,” the girl responds quietly.

“So you're 13, we've established in the last few seconds that you're not a freak, that you don't sit at home with your bra on, you don't wear makeup, you don't take pictures like that, you don't have no lace panties, you barely know how to wipe you’re ass good, don't you ... but you're a freak?” Starks yells. “So tell them that you're 13, you're not a freak and you don't know how to wipe your ass good.”

The punishment continues for over five minutes, with Starks forcing her daughter to admit to normal things she does as a young teen.

“To everybody out there who's her friend ... I want all of you to know she watches Disney Channel, she has a bedtime, she doesn't sit around in a bra, she doesn't own any lace panties and she doesn't know how to wipe her butt good at 13,” the angry mother says.

Video of the punishment quickly went viral after it was posted, garnering over 35,000 likes and 325,000 shares. Viewers praised Starks on social media for the way she handled the situation.

“Great parenting, way to go..show her whose boss and your [sic] not tolerating that,” one viewer, Cabrera Quiles, commented.

“Praise to you for giving a dam about your child. I feel pride seeing someone else who is working hard to raise a beautiful child the way we where [sic] raised,” another, Lisa Michelle White, said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxQMjauNRys

deebakes
05-22-2015, 09:48 PM
:clap:

Hugh_Janus
05-22-2015, 10:10 PM
call the social services!!

Hal-9000
05-25-2015, 04:48 PM
you don't know how to wipe your ass good

:lol: