PDA

View Full Version : Coach accused of pulling out his "whopper" at Burger King

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2011, 02:59 PM
by Steve McConnell - The Scranton Staff-Tribune (staff writer)

A Lakeland High School girls soccer coach is accused of repeatedly exposing his genitalia and fondling himself in front of employees at a Dickson City fast food restaurant, borough police said.

Joseph Kovaleski, 61, of Scott Twp., was charged Sunday with two counts of indecent exposure, one count of open lewdness and three counts of disorderly conduct.

According to an affidavit of probable cause filed by borough police Officer Scott Benzeleski, Mr. Kovaleski, 904 Justus Blvd., exposed himself at the Burger King on Business Route 6. An employee told police the behavior had been going on for several years.

In a telephone interview with The Times-Tribune, Mr. Kovaleski denied the allegations and questioned why borough police relied on the account of one witness.

"This is going to ruin my life," said Mr. Kovaleski, who last fall coached the Lady Chiefs to an undefeated, 12-0-1, regular season and captured the District 2 Class A girls soccer title.

"I wouldn't put myself in that kind of situation," he said. "Maybe I scratched (myself) or something like that."

Mr. Kovaleski was named The Times-Tribune Girls Soccer Coach of the Year in 2010. It was his ninth season as coach.

According to the affidavit:

A restaurant employee contacted borough police several weeks ago with concerns about Mr. Kovaleski. She told police Mr. Kovaleski stopped there a few times a week around 7 a.m., pulled out his genitalia and would "continuously touch it" while seated at a booth and facing employees who were working behind the restaurant's counter.

The employee called police at about 8:30 a.m. Sunday to report that he was in the restaurant touching himself.

When approached by police, Mr. Kovaleski told them he does not wear underwear and because of that his genitals "could fall out."

"He stated that Burger King isn't a public place and that his genitals get itchy and he sometimes has to scratch them," the affidavit said.

Contacted by The Times-Tribune, Lakeland school board President John Brennan and athletic director Phil Tochelli both said they were not aware of the allegations.

Superintendent Margaret Billings-Jones, Ed.D., said she had been notified of the charges. The district will take appropriate action "per school code," Dr. Billings-Jones said, but declined to elaborate, calling it a "personnel matter." The district will make "sure our girls are not in any situation," she added.

Mr. Kovaleski also is a employed by the district as a substitute janitor, she said.

Mr. Kovaleski was to be served his charges by mail, police said. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 29.

RBP
06-02-2011, 03:12 PM
An employee told police the behavior had been going on for several years.

:huh:

Muddy
06-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Mr. Kovaleski told them he does not wear underwear and because of that his genitals "could fall out."

"He stated that Burger King isn't a public place and that his genitals get itchy and he sometimes has to scratch them,"

Well there you go, a perfectly acceptable excuse...

Hal-9000
06-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Have it your way....have it your waaaaay

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2011, 03:34 PM
So if Burger King isn't a public place, then work definitely isn't a public place? :-k

*removes pants*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Muddy
06-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Does anyone here jack off at work?

RBP
06-02-2011, 03:37 PM
So if Burger King isn't a public place, then work definitely isn't a public place? :-k

*removes pants*

Are you itchy?

Hal-9000
06-02-2011, 03:40 PM

*removes pants*

:shock:

*Uninstalls Skype and punts webcam across the warehouse*

Hal-9000
06-02-2011, 03:41 PM

:lol:

is the question worthy of a poll?

Muddy
06-02-2011, 03:41 PM
:lol: Go for it...

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Are you itchy?

Not anymore 8-)

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2011, 03:43 PM
:shock:

*Uninstalls Skype and punts webcam across the warehouse*

:sad2:

Hal-9000
06-02-2011, 03:47 PM
:lol: Go for it...

I can't do the poll :lol:

you know me man..I gotta relate a story

In the past we had about 60 more people in the building.3 entire departments in fact.We've since moved them all out and now it's only teh warehouse.
I've dated a couple girls from work and at times...we did naughty things while others were in the building :oops: No lone wanking tho...

Now it's only 10 people and a much smaller space.....I could wank but seeing how we only have one bathroom for the guys, the chances are pretty good someone will walk in.And knowing my luck, it will be the 53 yr old ghey, deaf guy.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2011, 03:49 PM

If someone can't go 8 hours without wacking off, then they have a serious problem :lol:

RBP
06-02-2011, 03:50 PM
If someone can't go 8 hours without wacking off, then they have a serious problem :lol:

8-[

Hal-9000
06-02-2011, 03:52 PM
We have security cameras and my cubicle is completely open at the back and faces out onto the entire warehouse...in fact all of our order pickers can see what I'm doing right now.

the odd time I'll open a celeb gallery and hear Raj or one of the other brown guys pass by and say - Oh hal, is that new wife? Niiice :lol:

Hal-9000
06-02-2011, 03:53 PM
8-[

:lol:

add it to the resume...

I can go upwards of 8 hours without making myself ejaculate :face:

Goofy
06-02-2011, 04:20 PM
"He stated that Burger King isn't a public place and that his genitals get itchy and he sometimes has to scratch them," the affidavit said.

Nothing worse than itchy balls :wha: *scratches*

Hal-9000
06-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Nothing worse than itchy balls :wha: *scratches*

I occasionally sit on one

I have to jump up quick or risk a non planned squirting event :oops:

deebakes
06-03-2011, 02:08 AM
:wank:

what?