PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan -- Screw All You Doubters ... I'm Gonna Finish My Community Service

Teh One Who Knocks
05-27-2015, 11:38 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/ylCNs05.jpg

Lindsay Lohan is about to pull off something we were prepared to bet money against. It looks like she'll complete all of her community service by Thursday's deadline ... but just barely.

As we reported, Lindsay went to Brooklyn earlier this month to beat the court deadline, and it seemed like an impossible task. She had to complete 115 hours, which meant 8 hours a day, every single day.

Going into Memorial Day weekend, we're told she only had 26 hours left to complete. Lindsay spent the weekend working at a New York LGBT Youth Center and was back on the grind Tuesday at a Brooklyn child service center.

Sources at the center tell us Lilo did 8 hours Tuesday and will log in another 8 today ... combine that with the weekend work and she'll cross the finish line.

There's a lot at stake. We're told the judge is prepared to end her criminal case on Thursday one way or the other -- either she completes community service and is taken off probation or she goes to jail.

We're told Lindsay plans on hightailing it out of the country Thursday morning for London before her court hearing. Her lawyer, Shawn Holley, will do the honors in her absence by giving the judge the good news.

Way to go, Lilo.

Hugh_Janus
05-27-2015, 06:44 PM
she can do some community service on my dick if she wants

deebakes
05-27-2015, 11:59 PM
:doggybanana:

Hal-9000
05-28-2015, 04:32 PM
waste of skin, time, money and internet keystrokes

Hugh_Janus
05-28-2015, 09:37 PM