PDA

View Full Version : British Woman Claims Monkeys Sexually Assaulted Her In Gibraltar

Teh One Who Knocks
06-01-2015, 11:45 AM
By Kathryn Schroeder - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/qiACNax.jpg

A woman from the United Kingdom claims she was sexually assaulted by monkeys while vacationing in Gibraltar.

Melissa Hart, 23, was on a day trip from Marbella to the Rock of Gibraltar to see the Barbary macaques (also known as Barbary apes).

The monkeys soon got too friendly for her liking.

“I felt totally helpless as these two monkeys grabbed and pawed me in my most intimate areas,” Hart told The Olive Press. “Then, with a yank, one of them pulled my bikini top straight off.”

Hart said other tourists laughed as she panicked.

“I was being sexually assaulted and these people all thought it was a great joke,” Hart said.

Hart’s screams grabbed the attention of a warden and he came to her aid. She insisted on filing a police report, but when she told a policeman monkeys had attacked her, he failed to take her claim seriously.

The police informed her that monkeys are wild animals and cannot be held criminally responsible, reports The Daily Mail.

“And if they could, do you think you could pick out your attacker in a line-up?” the officer allegedly said, trying not to laugh.