PDA

View Full Version : Mark Ruffalo has something to say to you if you’re not a feminist: ‘Kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks’

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Ann Lee for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/iH4erMu.jpg

Mark Ruffalo has blasted people who claim they’re not feminists after posting a scathing message on Tumblr.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron star re-blogged Libby Anne Bruce’s passionate response to the ‘I am not a feminist’ internet phenomenon just to make sure no one had any doubts about how he felt.

In the post, she claimed that anyone who didn’t support equal rights was degrading victims of rape and suffragettes, who had fought so hard for women’s rights.

She wrote: ‘In short, you know not what you speak of. You reap the rewards of these women’s sacrifices every day of your life.

‘When you grin with your cutsey sign about how you’re not a feminist, you ignorantly spit on the sacred struggle of the past 200 years. You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice.

‘In short, kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks.’

http://i.imgur.com/wm7MUvI.png

Hal-9000
06-04-2015, 04:48 PM
So one day I'm not allowed to be a feminist because I could never understand the discrimination because of my gender...

The next day I'm insulting, undermining and spitting on the legacy of every woman ever born...

"You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice." ......women did all that for me while they were being oppressed by society?

I get a little tired of trying to treat someone as my equal for my entire life and then getting shit on for simply existing and being neutral in a war I'm supposed to know nothing about and can never understand...............

RBP
06-04-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm not neutral. Fuck them.

Loser
06-04-2015, 07:37 PM
I'm not a feminist, nor am I anti feminist.

I just don't give a fuck.:shrug:

Same goes for racism, political stance, religious stance, and pretty much everything else.

Though rapists, and child molesters deserve to die horrible painful deaths.

DemonGeminiX
06-04-2015, 10:04 PM
I'm kinda on the fence with being anti and not caring at all. I suppose it depends on what I see... sometimes these militant anti-men tramps can really push me over the edge.

RBP
06-05-2015, 12:35 AM
I would absolutely agree with ignoring them if they didn't move the bar. But they do. And passively allowing them to dictate gender roles and cultural norms has had a decidedly negative impact on men, but especially on boys.

Being neutral or not giving a fuck is choosing a side. It is choosing to allow them to dictate what happens to men now and the next generation of boys.

Maybe you're okay with the inmates running the asylum. I simply decided that I am not.