PDA

View Full Version : Man Conducts 'Social Experiment' To Highlight Dangers Of Date Rape

Teh One Who Knocks
06-05-2015, 11:07 AM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/hTdFYco.jpg

A man conducted “drugged” women’s drinks as part of a social experiment to highlight the dangers of date rape and the importance of awareness.

Popular YouTube personality Joey Salads explained in the video that he was conducting the experiment on women at bars as a way to educate people.

“Date rape is a big problem, I know plenty of people who have been drugged, and luckily they were not victim to date rape,” he said. So please spread this message to protect young women.”

The first subject of the experiment was a woman who, along with a male companion, struck up a conversation with Salads. The woman later got up and left the area, at which point Salads proceeded to drop a powered substance in the drink while the male friend wasn’t paying attention. The woman returned to her seat and was about to take a sip when Salads warned her of what he’d just done.

“Don’t drink that,” he said. “Why?” she asked in response.

“Because your friend wasn’t watching, I was able to slip a drug in your drink,” he said.

“Are you kidding me?” the man angrily asked. Salads then pointed to the various cameras set up around the bar, and explained what he was really doing.

“Now you guys know to be careful in the future because date rape and girls being drugged is a big problem,” he said. Salads conducted the experiment on two other women, both of whom were paying too little attention to notice him slipping something into their drinks.

Always hold on to your drink,” Salads said at the end of the video, reiterating the importance of exercising caution. “Put a lid on it or just never let your drink out of your sight.”

Watch the experiment below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTd1647CTFs

RBP
06-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Who is this fucking asshole?

If I read this right, he "drugged" a girl on a date with guy. What does that prove?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-05-2015, 11:32 AM
This is the same guy that did the 'social experiment' of luring children away that I posted the other day

RBP
06-05-2015, 11:53 AM
What a dick.

Goofy
06-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Who is this fucking asshole?

If I read this right, he "drugged" a girl on a date with guy. What does that prove?

You never read it right, he didnt drug anyone :lol: Read it again! But yeah, dude is a tube

Hal-9000
06-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Why all of the venom towards the guy? He's pointing out that things can happen.

DemonGeminiX
06-05-2015, 04:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1BTpjDjcVA

PorkChopSandwiches
06-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Hes going to get fucked up one of these days

Hal-9000
06-05-2015, 05:01 PM
oh yes probably....a new kind of stranger danger :lol:

RBP
06-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Hes going to get fucked up one of these days
Hopefully, anyway.

Hikari Kisugi
06-05-2015, 05:06 PM

I recall, 15 years ago and more, they used to walk around in our student's union and other bars clubs around the city, and drop little umbrellas in drinks which read, 'I could have spiked you!'
This was the staff of the venues, who would be collecting glasses, it was meant to raise awareness.
I think it helped a bit.

RBP
06-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Because it's misplaced, distorts risk, creates unnecessary fear, and enhances the ridiculous rape culture and stranger danger mindset.

deebakes
06-06-2015, 02:29 AM
:hills: