PDA

View Full Version : Samantha Hoopes: 'Sex sells and I love being a sexy woman'

Teh One Who Knocks
06-15-2015, 10:29 AM
By Diana Falzone - FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/24nuXMC.jpg

Samantha Hoopes is a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, a Guess girl, and she just added a Carl’s Jr. commercial to her resume. The 24 year old Elite model talked to FOX411 about her sex symbol status and has a special message to haters telling her to “put her boobs away.”

FOX411: So how competitive is it to get the Carl’s Jr. commercial?

Samantha Hoopes: I’ve been waiting for this commercial by the way for the longest time! Maybe the past eight months I wanted this commercial so, so bad. I kept being in the running for the next burger, the next burger and I wasn’t getting it. And then all of the sudden I got it. It’s competitive. You could be on hold for it and then a girl gets it over you last minute. It’s always a constant struggle.

FOX411: You went to Penn State and wanted to be a gym teacher – why the career change?

Hoopes: I was a little lazy after college and wasn’t doing much so my mom was like, “You have to get out there and do something. I’m going to find you a job or you go find yourself a job.” So, teaching, right now it’s hard to find a job and it’s really competitive. What makes me a better gym teacher than the next person? I don’t know. So, I didn’t know what I was going to do and I had a friend who was in California killing it at Elite, and I just decided to apply online and here I am.

FOX411: Would you still want to be a gym teacher if you ever retire from modeling?

Hoopes: I love kids. I wanted to be an elementary school gym teacher and play kickball all day; stuff that I loved as a child. If I would ever make a career change maybe I would go into that but probably not. I would probably stay within fashion – something that I love so much. Or skincare.

FOX411: Is it difficult being seen as a sex symbol? Are there any downsides to it?

Hoopes: You know what, I think it’s so funny that I’m even considered a sex symbol. I don’t look at myself and think, “Oh my God, I’m so sexy and beautiful.” I just am who I am and I appreciate that people look at me like a sex symbol. I don’t put pressure on it at all. I’m just trying to make it and make a name for myself, and spread the love I have for my job.

FOX411: Do you embrace the sex symbol label or want to be known for more than that eventually?

Hoopes: I definitely want to be known for more than a pretty face but I don’t know. Sex is amazing. Sex sells and I love being a sexy woman. I think it’s powerful. I think it’s the most powerful thing you can have and it’s sad that women look down on girls who have confidence and all of that. Sometimes I have haters who are like “Oh my God, put your boobs away!” I’m a woman so why not?

FOX411: Will we being seeing you in the next edition of SI’s Swimsuit Issue?

Hoopes: With the SI Swimsuit it’s so under wraps and no one knows what’s going on. No one knows who’s shooting until last minute so hopefully I am but we’ll have to see.

FOX411: It is bathing suit season, any advice for women who might be a little insecure rocking one?

Hoopes: Before you head out on the beach, I like to drink tea in the morning like a spearmint tea or something that really helps with bloating because that’s mostly my problem. I bloat a lot. The tea is really cleansing. Other than that, eat light. Only eat when you’re hungry. Sometimes you’re not hungry. Sometimes you’re just thirsty.

DemonGeminiX
06-15-2015, 02:01 PM
:idk:

:wank:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-15-2015, 03:19 PM
:wank:

deebakes
06-16-2015, 12:07 AM
:motorboat: