PDA

View Full Version : Reptilian Humanoid Shows Up to Texan’s Home

Teh One Who Knocks
06-15-2015, 12:10 PM
by Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/7LQkylW.jpg

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — A man in Texas says he was startled when a reptilian creature allegedly entered his grandmother’s home located in the southernmost tip of Texas.

The man submitting the report, a 23-year-old Brownsville student who provided his full name but requested to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News that he was in the living room having dinner when the creature partially showed up.

“I watching TV while eating a bowl of noodles,” he said about the 2003 encounter. He was 11 years old at the time of the incident. “No one was home because everyone but me went to church that night,” he added.

He maintains that as he sat there, he “kept feeling this presence” inside the house.

“I had the kitchen light turn on and the hallway along with the rest of the home was dark. The darkest area was the hallway.”

Suddenly, he says, he saw a hand wrapping its fingers around the corner.

“I saw it and closed my eyes and shook my head, only to see its hand still holding on to that corner.”

He described the purported creature as being reptilian in nature, of a “blackish color” and “covered in scales”.

“The finger tip nails looked almost like the ones from the alien from the movie ‘Signs’ when Mel Gibson goes to look at the bottom of the door to see what was on the other side, only to see something try to scratch him like that but also darkish black,” said the Texan.

The student, who claims the hand remained there for about five minutes, says he felt so much fear that he chose to get out of the residence.

“I waited for my family to come home to tell them what I witnessed,” he said.

In 2002, a girl in Virginia claimed to have seen a similar creature while camping at the Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park in Page County. She stated that the animal looked like “the mix of a horse and a Komodo dragon” with a “dark gray-brown color”.

Last April, a motorist in Florida took a photograph of what he called a being with “heavy eyelids” and “weird scaly protrusions” driving a vehicle in front of him.

Back in February, a woman told Cryptozoology News that her Native American grandparents had encountered an unidentified reptile-like creature while crossing the Sabine River from Louisiana into Texas in 1920.

Last month, a New Jersey woman claimed that a “reptilian” humanoid had entered her house and taken her watch with a “circular energy” tool.

Some paranormal researchers believe in the existence of a race of snake-like underground creatures. Proponents of the reptilian theory, such as David Icke, suggest a conspiracy involving these humanoids taking over planet Earth. According to its followers, these creatures are meticulously involved in daily political decisions affecting governments across the world, as they also believe that they are capable of “morphing” or “shapeshifting” at will in order to “deceive” the population.

Brownsville sits on the bank of Rio Grande, north of Mexico. The Texan city is reported as having one of the highest poverty levels in the country. Just yesterday, police began seeking the public’s help trying to identify a man who was caught on camera earlier this month stealing a wheelchair from a resident’s home.

The area is also considered to be one with the cleanest air levels in the country.

Goofy
06-15-2015, 12:24 PM
V :thumbsup: Donovan will save us :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-15-2015, 12:30 PM
V :thumbsup: Donovan will save us :tup:

:snapout:

Hal-9000
06-15-2015, 05:43 PM
Why do people wait 12 years to report extraordinary incidents?

deebakes
06-16-2015, 12:05 AM
so many bigfoots :shock:

Griffin
06-16-2015, 01:31 AM
Brownsville eh? :-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=15&v=RU8EqkQKfw0