PDA

View Full Version : Police Say Teens Drugged And Gang Raped Girl, Posted Video To Facebook

Teh One Who Knocks
06-16-2015, 11:44 AM
By Amanda Andrade-Rhoades - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/jSTfB4Y.jpg

A 15-year-old girl who ran away from home was drugged and gang raped on May 29 in West Allis, Wisconsin, according to WISN.

The unidentified teen was reportedly hanging out in a skate park when three boys, including Gregory Wagner, 17, who is accused of leading the sexual assault, invited her home and gave her Sprite mixed with cough syrup. The mixture, known as “lean,” “Purple drank” or "Dirty Sprite," causes drowsiness and a feeling of physical disassociation.

According to court records, Wagner and his two companions, both 15, took the drugged and incapacitated teen to the garage where they raped her and videotaped the assault. They then posted a video of the attack on Facebook, WISN reported.

Wagner, who is being tried as an adult, is charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 16. He allegedly pulled off the victim’s clothes before raping her.

One of Wagner's companions then raped the girl, before both of them sexually assaulted her again. The third boy said he wanted to do the same, Fox 6 News reported.

The 15-year-old boys are being charged as juveniles.

The sexual assault was so brutal, the victim bled.

“These kids we’ve had an eye on for a while — involved in many types of activity,” Jessica Johnson with the West Allis Police Department told Fox 6 News. "When the names came up of who was involved, we can’t say we were surprised at all."

“They had no regard for this young lady,” Johnson added. "It’s quite sad."

Wagner faces up to 80 years in prison and lifetime placement on the sex offender registry.

deebakes
06-17-2015, 01:50 AM
note to todays youth: don't record and post anything to facebook :shrug:

Hugh_Janus
06-17-2015, 05:29 PM
note to todays youth: don't record and post anything to facebook :shrug:

but... but muh likes....

PorkChopSandwiches
06-17-2015, 05:38 PM
:shock:

Hal-9000
06-17-2015, 05:43 PM
I mentioned this before...it's one thing to drug and rape an underage girl....but then you record the act...and then you upload it somewhere for others to see?

to me, that's a three step graduation of assault and should be prosecuted with that in mind

80 years is a start..