PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Deliveryman Captures Video of ‘Alien Being’ at Florida Cemetery

Teh One Who Knocks
06-16-2015, 12:09 PM
by Cryptozoology News

SARASOTA, Fla. — A newspaper deliveryman says he has captured the images and sounds of what he calls an “extraterrestrial” being operating a hovering device.

The anonymous man says he was on his way to deliver the newspaper to a funeral home at an unnamed cemetery in Sarasota, Florida, when he noticed the oddity last Monday night.

“This night I heard a dull whirring noise, and some other metal clanging noises,” he wrote on a report submitted to the Mutual UFO Network. “I saw strange lights illuminating a tree in the cemetery on my way in. I thought I saw a object moving and hovering around the cemetery, below the tree line and among the oak trees near the intersection,” he added.

The driver, who claims to regularly video tape “moments” from his delivery route, captured the entire incident on a 3-minute-long video. The footage shows the man driving back to a specific part of the cemetery, intermittently showing the screen of his GPS device. Suddenly, he parks his vehicle to document the encounter through the window on the right.

“It looks like a bald person, sitting on a porch with some kind of a light,” he can be heard in the video as he points out a pale humanoid with an over sized head moments prior to driving away. There is a round and purple light next to it.

“I saw with my own eyes how it appeared to be a pale, bald man staring back at me. I zoomed in to record what appeared to be an extraterrestrial,” he said later about the captured footage. ” The being seemed to be inside of a windowed room, aboard a nearly silent object hovering just feet from the ground.”

http://i.imgur.com/eXSWxoh.jpg
The head of a big and pale “extraterrestrial” turns to the videographer. Credit: MUFON

He says he is certain that there are no homes there and that the closest buildings would be at the other side of the cemetery.

But, he adds, the ordeal didn’t end there. He maintains that he heard a “whispering voice” as he drove away and that the video also shows “soft whispers” and “loud vocalizations”.

“When played back with enhanced audio gain, I noticed the presence of EVPs,” he says, referring to the Electronic Voice Phenomena.

Last April, another man in an undisclosed location, also in Florida, released the images of a “reptilian humanoid” driving a vehicle ahead of him.

The video can be found in its entirety here (http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66259_submitter_file6__HDV0111.MP4).

Noilly Pratt
06-16-2015, 02:31 PM
:banghead:FFS put the camera against the glass or get out and use the roof of the car.

:-kLooks like someone holding up a cell phone with its light on.

deebakes
06-17-2015, 01:42 AM
so many bigfoots :shock: