PDA

View Full Version : ‘Everyone makes mistakes’ says the dad who sent a look-a-like to take DNA test

Teh One Who Knocks
06-17-2015, 11:39 AM
Nicole Morley for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/9ZTfSE5l.jpg

Thomas Kenny – who sent a look-a-like to take a DNA test in order to avoid paying child maintenance – insists he isn’t a bad person.

The 25-year-old, of Strout Road, Shirley, was labelled ‘highly manipulative’ and convicted of fraud by a judge in Birmingham Crown Court, but he insists ‘everyone makes mistakes’.

Kenny was rumbled in June 2013 when he sent an imposter – thought to be a work colleague – to fake a DNA sample so he wouldn’t have to provide financial support to his child.

Court heard that Kenny cheated on his girlfriend – with whom he already had a child – and left a second woman expecting.

Judge Phillip Parker QC said Kenny could not ‘morally sink lower’ after learning he tried to avoid coughing up child support when his mistress refused to have an abortion.

Following his conviction for fraud, Kenny wrote on Facebook: ‘Everybody in life makes mistakes!

http://i.imgur.com/dduFYKf.jpg

‘When we are young we do things we regret! We do these out of not experiencing previous problems in life.

‘This in my eyes doesn’t make you a bad person. It makes you a stronger one.’

He added: ‘And if your react in the right manner it can also help develop you as a person and put you in a better position to help others!’

Facebook friends rushed to agree with Kenny, Mick McGough commented: ‘Tom, we know you and love you and know what a fantastic father you are to your lads.

‘You are an amazing father anyone can see that,’ added Kirsty Susan MacDonald.

Kenny admitted conspiracy to defraud, he was given a six-month suspended sentence and ordered to pay £885 compensation and £500 in costs.

deebakes
06-18-2015, 12:45 AM
:rofl:

Muddy
06-18-2015, 01:18 AM
Scumbag

Hal-9000
06-18-2015, 05:25 PM
'When we are young we do things we regret! We do these out of not experiencing previous problems in life.

‘This in my eyes doesn’t make you a bad person. It makes you a stronger one.’

He added: ‘And if your react in the right manner it can also help develop you as a person and put you in a better position to help others!’

I've argued with fuckin idiots like this. They will not admit fault, even when caught red handed doing something against the law.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-18-2015, 08:01 PM
He is just trying to balance it for all the non-fathers that get stuck paying support

DemonGeminiX
06-18-2015, 08:24 PM
I've argued with fuckin idiots like this. They will not admit fault, even when caught red handed doing something against the law.

That's what aluminum baseball bats are for.