PDA

View Full Version : Mom Confesses to Killing Her "Demon" Children, Hiding Bodies in Freezer

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2015, 11:33 AM
Taylor Berman - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/4DPFqb4.jpg

On Monday, Mitchelle Blair pleaded guilty to murdering two of her children and storing their bodies in the freezer of her Detroit home. Police found the bodies of her 13-year-old daughter and nine-year-old son while carrying out an eviction notice in March.

“I don’t regret none of this,” Blair told Judge Dana Hathaway, according to ABC News. “I don’t feel no remorse for the death of those demons.”

Blair claimed she intended to kill her daughter Stoni, who she said “gang-raped” her then six-year-old son. “She raped my son,” Blair said about Stoni, according to MLive. “I intentionally killed her.”

From MLive:

Hathaway asked: “It wasn’t an accident?”

“No, not at all, and if I had the chance to do it again, I would,” Blair said. She said the death of Stephen was accidental, but she would have been “proud” if it were intentional.

Blair admits to choking Stoni and Stephen, suffocating them by putting bags over their heads until they lost consciousness, repeated beatings and throwing scalding water on them.

The autopsies revealed both children were malnourished, although Blair admits only to starving Stoni, whom she fed one bowl of oatmeal a day.

When asked why she didn’t call police about the alleged sexual abuse, Blair said she was worried her other children would be taken away from her.

Blair, who also has a 17-year-old daughter, will be sentenced to life in prison.

Goofy
06-30-2015, 11:49 AM
“I don’t regret none of this,” Blair told Judge Dana Hathaway

So she either regrets it all or she sucks at English :-k