PDA

View Full Version : Woman Says She Won't Have Abortion If $1 Million Is Raised For Her Baby

Teh One Who Knocks
07-01-2015, 11:50 AM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/Pjj9Zyk.jpg

A woman pledged to cancel a planned abortion if pro-life advocates can raise $1 million for her baby.

The unidentified woman launched a website where she detailed her plans to abort her 7-week pregnancy, and called on pro-life advocates to step in and donate.

“On July 7th I will start accepting donations on this page. I will accept donations for 72 hours, the same amount of time this state currently requires a woman to wait after a consultation with a doctor until she can have an abortion,” the 26-year-old wrote.

“If one million dollars is raised in those 72 hours then I'll have the baby, give it up for adoption and every cent of that one million dollars will be put in a trust fund for the child, which he or she will have access to when they turn 21.”

The woman went on to explain that if the goal was not met, she’d refund all of the money and go ahead with her planned abortion.

“Mathematically this means that every one of the 157 million Americans that identify as pro-life needs to donate less than one cent to stop this abortion,” she wrote. She then said that the fundraiser is an attempt to call the bluff of pro-life movement should the goal not be met, and blasted the “influence of the religious right disguised as the pro-life movement.”

“The pro-life movement cares very little about saving lives and far more about controlling women by minimizing their choices in a wide variety of ways not the least of which is readily available reproductive health care,” she said.

“I will do my best to remain anonymous in this process as what I aim to prove has nothing to do with me personally. I hope to give the American public a concrete example that the conservative right in America doesn't actually care about the life of a child, they care about controlling the lives and choices of women. We have to acknowledge this and we have to stop it.”

Muddy
07-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Charge her with something..

Goofy
07-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Charge her with something..

With a fucking rhino!

PorkChopSandwiches
07-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Charge it to your Credit Card