PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania Man Arrested For Raping Minor, Drinking Teens' Blood

Teh One Who Knocks
07-02-2015, 11:09 AM
By Tony Tran - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/zpcKpN4.jpg

A Pennsylvania man is behind bars after he allegedly raped an underage girl, made several others cut their own arms and had them lick their own blood or drank it himself.

Police arrested Jonathan Ryan Davis, 21, on charges of statutory rape, corruption of minors, as well as witness intimidation for attempting to convince a witness to lie to the police.

According to Officer Joseph Gray, “There were some ritualistic issues from the summer and fall of last year, some blood-letting where victims cut their own wrists and Davis would take their blood in his mouth and vice versa.”

He continued saying, “None of the victims were forced into doing anything, and Davis has been fully cooperating in the ongoing investigation.”

According to the officer, three underage girls were involved.

Eyewitnesses claim they saw Davis kissing and touching the minor inappropriately in a park. He also allegedly had sex with one of his victims at St. Gertrude Church in Vandergrift, Pennsylvania.

He later contacted a witness in an attempt to have that witness lie to the police, reports CBS Pittsburgh.

“You were the last one with (victim) and I,” Davis wrote in a Facebook conversation with the witness, “so you’re the only one that can say I left the same time as you.”

The witness replied, “You didn’t dude.”

“But you’re the only one that can say I did and get me out of this mess,” Davis implored.

Due to this, Davis will face charges of obstructing administration of law and hindering apprehension.

Davis admitted to forcing the girls drink his blood. Several of these incidents occurred between October and December of last year, reports WTAE.

Goofy
07-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Fuckin freak