PDA

View Full Version : Softball coach resigns after son accused of sending inappropriate texts

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2015, 11:33 AM
By Mark Jackman - Scripps Media

http://i.imgur.com/TgdiplX.jpg

CAPE CORAL, Fla. -- A resignation sparked by disturbing allegations at Island Coast High School Tuesday, as the head coach of the school's softball team is stepping down. This after his son was charged with sending explicit photos to under-aged girls.

22-year-old Jordan Striggow, who was an unpaid volunteer assistant softball coach at Island Coast High, is facing three counts of sending harmful images to minors. He was arrested last week.

Back in April, Striggow was accused of texting a female minor from an unidentified number.The message was: "I thought you should see why white guys are better," followed by a picture of his genital area.

Later in the report, Striggow admits to detectives, "I did this. I did do this. I was bored one night and thought, hmm, let's see what would happen."

And when asked if once this case became public, would other young girls “come out of the woodwork,” saying he also sent them pictures, he responded "I'm not sure I want to...I...I don't know how I want to answer that question."

A school district spokeswoman says there is disappointment over what happened, but says it is impossible to predict the behaviors of people in their personal lives.

Striggow has since bonded out of jail.

It's important to reiterate that Striggow was a team volunteer, meaning he was not an employee of the school district.

Goofy
07-08-2015, 11:58 AM
:villagers:

perrhaps
07-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Later in the report, Striggow admits to detectives, "I did this. I did do this. I was bored one night and thought, hmm, let's see what would happen."

Looks like I've got some serious competition.