PDA

View Full Version : Woman arrested for calling 911 over her Chinese food order

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2015, 11:54 AM
by Darcie Loreno - FOX 8 Cleveland

http://i.imgur.com/YmTpHsD.jpg

ALLIANCE, Ohio — A woman was arrested after reportedly calling 911 over her Chinese food order.

Tracey F. McCloud, 44, of Cleveland, faces a misuse of 911 charge in the case. The charge is a fourth degree misdemeanor.

Alliance police reports state that McCloud called Main Moon, 1170 E. State St., Monday to report that her food “was not up to par for her liking.”

Police say McCloud used the 911 system knowing there was no emergency existing requiring the use of 911, reports state.

McCloud was then arrested.

She will appear in court on Friday.

DemonGeminiX
07-08-2015, 12:28 PM
They had this on TV. Apparently she tried to return the food, and the restaurant took it back, but they wouldn't give her her money back. She should have called a direct line to her local law enforcement instead of 911.

RBP
07-08-2015, 11:41 PM
They had this on TV. Apparently she tried to return the food, and the restaurant took it back, but they wouldn't give her her money back. She should have called a direct line to her local law enforcement instead of 911.

I heard a partial recording and on it she responds to the 911 operator saying she should call the general police line not 911 by saying "they transferred me to you".

Hal-9000
07-09-2015, 04:25 PM
cut off their hands..