PDA

View Full Version : Ariana Grande caught on camera saying she 'hates America'

DemonGeminiX
07-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Pop star Ariana Grande was caught on camera saying she "hates America."

A video of Grande slamming the U.S. was posted by TMZ on Tuesday, and today the singer announced she was backing out of the MLB All-Star Concert, stating her recent wisdom teeth removal was to blame for the cancellation.

Grande was caught on camera licking a doughnut at a California doughnut shop when she thought no one was looking. When an employee brought out a tray of oversized doughnuts, the Florida-born singer blurted out, "What the f--k is that? I hate Americans. I hate America."

Grande is being replaced by Demi Lovato. The free concert during the 2015 MLB All-Star Week will also include pop-rock band Rixton, best known for the hit "Me and My Broken Heart." The 86th MLB All-Star Game will air July 14 on Fox from the Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati.

Lovato released a new single, "Cool for the Summer," last week. A representative for Grande did not return FOX411's request for comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb3i1dejBsI

Hal-9000
07-08-2015, 06:58 PM
she hates America because of the giant fatass donuts?

good point...I hate America because it allows horny young girls to make out and get all horned up with their b/f's in public, when I'm trying to eat.

Hal-9000
07-08-2015, 06:59 PM
and swear loudly and profanely in public

I hate America for allowing that

DemonGeminiX
07-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Somebody should shove a flag pole up her ass then plant it in the ground.

Hal-9000
07-08-2015, 07:09 PM
I'll put on my confederate condom and ram my pole up her tiny butt....then she can drop the f-bomb :wank:

Griffin
07-08-2015, 08:22 PM
America is fine, as well as all the other countries on earth.

...it's the fucking people I can't stand!

Lambchop
07-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Her dad's Mexican. If she doesn't like the American dream she can try the Mexican nightmare.

OK maybe I have her confused with Selena Gomez...

Fuck 'em both

Teh One Who Knocks
07-09-2015, 11:05 AM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/JsZ5jcX.jpg

Pop star Ariana Grande said her words were taken out of context when she was caught on camera saying she "hates America."

A video of Grande slamming the U.S. was posted by TMZ on Tuesday. The video shows the singer licking a doughnut at a California doughnut shop when she thought no one was looking. When an employee brought out a tray of oversized doughnuts, the Florida-born singer blurted out, "What the f--k is that? I hate Americans. I hate America." The employee told CBS Los Angeles that Grande was "rude" and even "spit" on the doughnuts.

Now she says that was a mistake.

"I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I've always made it clear that I love my county (sic)," Grande told FOX411 in a statement. "What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words."

The 22-year-old explained she was frustrated by "how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences that it has on our health." She admitted that she should have "known better in how [she] expressed [herself]," but seeing the doughnuts reminded her that the "United States has the highest child obesity rate in the world."

"We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies," she added.

Grande also addressed rumors that she pulled out of the MLB All-Star Concert because of the video after her representative said Wednesday the singer would not perform Saturday at the Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati.

"As for why I cannot be at the MLB show, I have had emergency oral surgery and due to recovery I cannot attend the show. I hope to make it up to all those fans soon."

A rep for Demi Lovato confirmed that she would perform Saturday instead. Lovato released a new single, "Cool for the Summer," last week.

The 86th MLB All-Star Game will air July 14 on Fox from the Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati.

RBP
07-09-2015, 11:32 AM
I can I still angry fuck her while I call her an America hating whore? :-s

Teh One Who Knocks
07-09-2015, 12:09 PM
By Sophie Vokes-Dudgeon - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/FK0RFm7.jpg

Ariana Grande's donut-licking incident just keeps getting bigger -- now the Wolfee Donut shop's security camera footage is being investigated by the police and the Environmental Health department.

Grande, 22, made headlines on Tuesday, July 7, when TMZ released footage from the donut shop of the "Bang Bang" singer kissing her backup dancer, saying she hated America and then licking donuts which were subsequently bought by unsuspecting customers.

As Us Weekly later discovered, Grande not only licked donuts, she also spit on a tray of donuts which other customers also purchased as the evening went on.

"She spit on one of them, and she dared that guy she was seeing and he spit on it, too," store owner Joe Marin told Us. "

http://i.imgur.com/OM0sfhd.jpg

The fact that the spit-on donuts made their way to unsuspecting consumers made Grande's prank became a matter for the police and the Environmental Health department, the AP reported on Wednesday, July 8.

Dottie Ellis-Merki, a spokeswoman for the Riverside County Department of Environmental Health, said the agency was investigating why the doughnuts were left out unprotected and exposed to the public, in violation of state food laws, but added that their investigators found no further issues at the shop on Wednesday.

"During the investigation, the manager did state they normally don't leave donuts out like was shown in the video," Ellis-Merki said in an email to the AP. "The employee went to the back to retrieve freshly made donuts by request of the customer [Grande] and left the trays out while getting other trays."

Grande addressed her actions in a statement to Us following the incident, expressing regret at both what she said and how she acted.

"I should have known better in how I expressed myself," she told Us. "And with my new responsibility to others as a public figure I will strive to be better," she continued.

When asked by the AP about the police investigation, Grande's representatives said she would not have further comment.

Goofy
07-09-2015, 12:15 PM
She really is an arsehole

Hal-9000
07-09-2015, 04:13 PM
she licked and spit on donuts that were sold to others?

burn in hell you lil bitch

Teh One Who Knocks
07-10-2015, 11:32 AM
By Zach Johnson - E! Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6BNwueFdg

Ariana Grande is saying sorry, one last time.

The "One Last Time" singer issued a video apology Thursday. Grande made headlines after surveillance footage released earlier this week by TMZ showed her licking doughnuts she didn't pay for, telling backup dancer Ricky Alvarez "I hate America" and then releasing a widely criticized statement explaining her actions. After the video was shown to police in Lake Elsinore, Calif., an investigation was launched. Wolfee Donuts was written up for leaving food on display and other health code violations. It was downgraded to a B rating, and it was given seven days to correct the violations, at which time the Riverside County Department of Environmental Health will conduct another inspection. The second inspection could happen sooner if its owner corrects the violations and requests a new date.

In a statement to E! News, Grande had said, "I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I've always made it clear that I love my county. What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words."

"The fact that the United States has one of the highest child obesity rates in the world frustrates me," the pop star said. "We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies. However I should have known better in how I expressed myself; and with my new responsibility to others as a public figure I will strive to be better."

Celebrities ranging from Ellie Kemper to Rob Lowe denounced her behavior.

In Thursday's black and white video apology, Grande—who canceled her appearance at Saturday's MLB All-Star Concert due to "emergency oral surgery"—addressed the continued backlash over her actions and her reaction.

"Hi, y'all. It's me. I'm free of my puffy cheeks. Please. I'm making this video from wisdom tooth recovery hell. But I just wanted to make a video to apologize again for the whole doughnut fiasco and craziness because I feel like the apology I posted, I was...I like kind of missed my opportunity to actually sincerely apologize and express how I was feeling because I was too busy preaching about my issues with the food industry, which is, like, not, I feel like, relative," the ex-Nickelodeon star said. "I feel like I could have expressed myself in a different way, so here I am, apologizing again. I was trying to get you to understand where I was coming from when I said what I said. But that's not right and I'd rather just apologize. I feel like now's my chance, before the whole thing blows over, to say my side, and that I've actually never been prouder to be American, to be honest with you. With the advances we've made in the last couple of months, all the wonderful progressive things that have been going on, I've never been prouder of this country, actually."

"Here I am apologizing to y'all, chubby cheeks and all, because I feel like seeing a video of yourself behaving poorly that you didn't know was taken is such a rude awakening. It's like you don't know what to do. I was so disgusted with myself. I, like, shoved my face in a pillow and wanted to disappear. But instead of that I'm gonna come forward and own up to what I did and take responsibility and say I'm sorry because I reacted in a way that I feel like wasn't necessary, to say the least, but also just wasn't me at all. I apologize for my poor choice of words and my behavior. Seeing how ugly it looks when you paint it a certain way makes you want to never behave that way again. But, you know, you learn from it. I was just really embarrassed and I never want to be anything but a positive influence on my babes, or my loves, or anyone who pays attention to me for that matter or follows me or sees what I do. It's not what I want to do. I want to a positive influence, so I feel like I let you all down, which sucks. It has not been an easy 24 hours. It's been rough."

"I made a mistake and I'm being judged for it, which I understand because I watched it and was just as disappointed in myself. So, I get it 100 percent. And I'm 22 years old. I'm human. I've still got a lot to learn and I'll make mistakes, and that's how I'm gonna learn. I'm gonna learn from my mistakes and I'm gonna learn by messing up, but that's how we grow. We just have to get better and actually act on it and use the mistakes as a platform to learn, to grow and to become better. It's all a process. But, yeah, I want to be as good as I possibly can be for my babes."

The "Problem" singer insisted she has learned from her mistakes. "And, yeah, so, I'm not here to make any excuses or justify my behavior, because I can't," she said. "I'm just here to apologize and tell you that I love you and I appreciate being able to talk to you so directly like this and that I'm very sorry and I love you."

DemonGeminiX
07-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Here's an idea: Go fuck yourself. I hope all your fans turn their backs on you and you go flat broke, you spoiled little diva-brat.

Muddy
07-10-2015, 04:40 PM
If she shows us the pussy I'll let it slide..

Hal-9000
07-10-2015, 05:27 PM
I feel like..
I'm disappointed..
I'm going to learn..

= that I got caught.

What about the spitting on and licking of other peoples food? That's not young adult behavior, 22 doesn't get you a pass from that crap