PDA

View Full Version : Texas Man Claims To Have Found Chupacabra

Teh One Who Knocks
07-09-2015, 11:46 AM
By Dominic Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/rSMIMzE.jpg

A man in Texas claims that the animal carcass he discovered on his property -- which he now keeps frozen in a cooler -- is, without question, a chupacabra.

“It’s too big for a coyote,” Phillip Oliveira, a landscaper with a degree in biology, told the Austin-American Statesman.

“It’s a chupacabra,” Oliveira’s friends Rocky Howe and Richard Cook chimed in.

According to reports, Oliveira and his friends discovered the dead animal at the foot of a creek after hearing his dogs barking wildly.

http://i.imgur.com/QKkuCMv.jpg

“When I got a good look at it, I was weirded out,” Oliveira said. “I’ve spent a lot of time camping and fishing, and I’ve been outside my whole life and never even seen an animal that looked like that.”

Oliveira went on to describe the animal as being hairless and dog-like. He also noted that the creature’s skin felt like that of an elephant.

A chupacabra is a mythical creature that is historically said to attack and drink the blood of livestock. While many have claimed to see the creature over the years, biologists maintain that it is just a myth.

Jonah Evans of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department said the animal discovered by Oliveira was simply a coyote with a disease that caused its hair to fall off.

“Most TPWD biologists have seen hundreds of similar photos, and there is no doubt about what it is,” Evans said.

“The likelihood of discovering an unknown, large, hairless carnivore living undetected amongst people that looks exactly like a common species with mange are so astronomically small that it is difficult to justify spending valuable staff time and resources investigating and conducting DNA testing,” he added.

Still, despite doubt, Oliveira says he plans to have a DNA test done to prove his belief that he did, in fact, discover a chupacabra.

Goofy
07-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Its a bigfoot :hand:

Hal-9000
07-09-2015, 04:35 PM
obviously some sort of canine...piss off with the chupacobra shit