PDA

View Full Version : Mum-of-eight fears new benefits cap will make her homeless

Teh One Who Knocks
07-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Ollie McAteer for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/MYcIbHq.jpg

A single mum-of-eight says she could be made homeless under the new benefits cap.

Unemployed Marie Buchan, 33, of Birmingham, currently receives £26,000-a-year in benefits – but this will be slashed by £6,000.

The £20,000 welfare limit was among measures announced by George Osborne in the first Tory-only Budget for 18 years.

But Marie says she is already behind with her rent and the cut would see her kicked out of her subsidised four-bedroomed home.

Marie lives in a house rented from Bournville Village Trust with her children, aged 13 to 21 months.

She said: ‘Eight is more than enough to care for.

‘What really gets to me is I have had so much hate from over the world.

‘People say I’m lazy and take, take, take. But I’m a mum of eight who is under the cap and works hard raising my eight children. That’s a full-time job on its own.’

Marie says she used to work as a cleaner but had to quit because of issues with getting her children ready in the mornings.

She also attended a course for an NHS job but was told she could not take up her place because her youngest child would not be entitled to childcare.

http://i.imgur.com/wh21GIv.png

DemonGeminiX
07-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Who's the idiot that had 8 kids?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-10-2015, 12:02 PM
Exactly...I'm guessing there are probably places in the UK where you can get either free or nearly-free birth control

PorkChopSandwiches
07-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Whenever I see "mum" I just picture British white trash

PorkChopSandwiches
07-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Lol, all those kids look to have different black dad's, maybe she could get them to chip in :rofl:

Goofy
07-10-2015, 05:13 PM
The lazy cunt's gonna have to get off her arse :haha:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-11-2015, 12:54 AM
Maybe she should consider in the ass and have less kids

thebastardnextdoor
07-11-2015, 02:44 AM
A few years ago the AU government of the day gave $5000 to any family at the birth of a child....so guess what happened? Lower income families pumped them out and then bought plasmas, game consoles and all the weed etc like no tomorrow ...annnnnnd now broke... again
Stop having kids you can't afford - its not fair on them to grow up and be part of this social underclass that demands welfare to live on.

Muddy
07-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Maybe this will curtail all the welfare mamas..

Goofy
07-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Stop having kids you can't afford - its not fair on them to grow up and be part of this social underclass that demands welfare to live on.

This^^ :tup:

deebakes
07-11-2015, 05:34 PM
whore :hand:

Hikari Kisugi
07-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Exactly...I'm guessing there are probably places in the UK where you can get either free or nearly-free birth control

Birth control if you want it, of all types can be found completely free in every single region of the UK, for males and females.

Yet this cunt flapped about until 8 things dropped out, and now she has a full time job raising them, good for her, maybe she should have thought about feeding them before letting little miss flappy lips down below do all the sperm gathering.

Where are the father's and wtf do they do?