PDA

View Full Version : Brody Jenner makes inappropriate comment about younger sisters Kendall and Kylie, claiming they could 'teach him things' about sex

Teh One Who Knocks
07-15-2015, 10:51 AM
By Nicola Agius - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/7zoCW4A.jpg

Brody Jenner has exclusively told Mirror Online that he would be proud if his teenage sisters Kendall and Kylie made a sex show.

The reality star, who is currently promoting his new four-part series Sex With Brody, also admitted the girls are probably more qualified than he is to talk about "taboo subjects".

He explained: "Do you seriously think they don't know what's up? They could teach me things!

"I mean, look at their older sisters [Khloe, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian]. Are you kidding me?"

http://i.imgur.com/fuArlRR.jpg

In his new X-rated show for E!, Brody dishes the dirt on everything from making sex tapes to sleeping with his ex-girlfriends.

And should his younger siblings follow in his footsteps, he'd be pouring them a glass of champagne.

"I'd be supportive if that's what they wanted to do," he added. "I'd congratulate them - especially if they did what I did and put an entire project together from beginning to end."

With regards to his sex tape, if any admirers were hoping to get a sneak peak of the US star in action then they'll be waiting a long time as he's since destroyed the footage.

"I literally filmed it when I was like 17-years-old," he revealed. "I was a child and I got rid of it afterwards. I think a lot of kids that age have probably done the same. But I never had any intention of putting it out there."

Going back to his new sex chat show, Brody added: "It's about very taboo subjects which not a lot of people talk about," added Brody. "I do get a grilling and some of it can be uncomfortable - but not as uncomfortable as when people write stories about me that simply aren't true!"

Joined by relationship therapist Dr Mike Dow and actress Stevie Ryan, no subject is off limits - especially when it comes to his private life.

With that in mind, Mirror Online couldn't resist asking if he'd ever watched his former stepsister Kim Kardashian's sex tape.

"No, absolutely not," he insisted. "I steered away from that!"

Sex with Brody premieres Sunday 19 July at 11pm on E!.

RBP
07-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Bullshit. He has totally watched Kim's tape, probably repeatedly. :wank:

:hand:

deebakes
07-16-2015, 01:49 AM
who hasn't? :?