PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Man Photographs ‘Alien’

Teh One Who Knocks
07-15-2015, 11:41 AM
by Cryptozoology News

WHITE CLOUD, Mich. — A man in Michigan released two photographs that contain what he calls an “interdimensional being”.

The anonymous man says he had previously spotted a light beam and decided to follow it to a creek nearby. When he arrived there, he claims, he encountered the alleged creature so he grabbed his camera and snapped a couple of pictures.

“I did not see the craft,” he said on a report submitted to the Mutual UFO Network last Thursday. “But I got a picture of an interdimensional being,” he added.

The two photographs show a creek surrounded by pine trees and green ferns with a big-headed being with two almond-shaped black eyes sitting on a log. Its short legs are hanging and slightly dipping into the clear water.

http://i.imgur.com/r8eZVFu.jpg
The “alien” sits on a log in this quiet Michigan creek. Credit: MUFON

The photographer, who appears to acknowledge the initial difficulty spotting the purported “alien”, says it is best to “zoom in approximately 2X”.

http://i.imgur.com/7VyaQq7.jpg

“He is standing on a log,” he explains, adding that he later found a “small flattened area” where he thinks the craft had possibly landed.

It is not clear whether the picture has been doctored but a quick image analysis didn’t reveal the type of camera used.

The Michigan man, who claims he has had contact with these entities before, says the scene he came upon at the creek was reminiscent of a “Biblical baptism”.

He believes these alleged visitations are becoming more frequent due to the “reunion of world’s major religions” and the “rapid scientific advances”.

Last June, a newspaper deliveryman captured a controversial video of similar “extraterrestrial being” at a cemetery in Florida.

White Cloud is a small city located in Newaygo County with a population of 1,500.

Hal-9000
07-15-2015, 06:38 PM
He believes these alleged visitations are becoming more frequent due to the “reunion of world’s major religions”

pardon me? :lol:

deebakes
07-16-2015, 01:40 AM
:woot: