PDA

View Full Version : Man who 'drugged' Ibiza seagull regrets posting video

redred
07-19-2015, 08:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AlpSovf.jpg

A man who posted a video appearing to show a seagull being fed ketamine has told Newsbeat he "regrets" doing it.
Josh Greenwood has said he will "never make a video again".
He posted online a clip of someone tipping white crystals onto a chip in Ibiza.
It is then put on the balcony and a bird picks it up, flies away and people can be heard laughing. Josh insists it was a joke and was salt.
He posted on Twitter saying: "The lads over here in Ibiza have got sally the seagull a chip with some KETchup on it!'

This prompted an angry response online from people who were shocked that he would potentially poison or kill a bird.
He insists it was salt and not drugs that he poured on the chip.

He got back in touch via Twitter, here's the story in his words.
"The balcony and hotel was surrounded by seagulls and one of my friends was eating chips.
"As I had just left my apartment we had left over food/condiments.
"As a few of the lads that were there take drugs, they had an empty bag.
"So he filled the bag with some salt and we thought at the time it would be funny to give my friends and some workers out here a laugh by pretending to put "KETchup" on the chip and wait for the seagull to come and collect it.
"All I did was record the incident on my phone and post it online.
"Obviously now me and my friends regret what's happened as its upset so many people.
"As we had been drinking all day there wasn't any thought about the consequences in the future.
"We shouldn't have done it but its happened now and I would personally like to move on as I'm getting all the stick for it when I didn't physically do anything."
Here ketamine is an illegal Class B drug which people use to get an out-of-body experience.
Animal charities have said that if the powder was ketamine it could have been deadly for the bird.
They have warned that if it died in midflight and fell onto a road it could have caused a car accident.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33586532/man-who-drugged-ibiza-seagull-regrets-posting-video

Goofy
07-19-2015, 08:44 PM
Who gives a shit about those flying rats anyway, kill the lot of them! :villagers:

redred
07-19-2015, 08:58 PM
Waste of ket if you ask me :lol:

Oofty Goofty
07-20-2015, 12:02 AM
Who gives a shit about those flying rats anyway, kill the lot of them! :villagers:

Those fuckers will steal food right out of your hands.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-20-2015, 04:07 PM
Waste of ket if you ask me :lol:

This is the real problem

deebakes
07-25-2015, 06:06 PM
i assumed it was red :oops: