PDA

View Full Version : Caitlyn Jenner's Representatives Allegedly Asked ESPN For Courage Award, Threatened To Pull 20/20 Interview

Teh One Who Knocks
07-22-2015, 11:54 AM
By Tony Tran - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/RJ5sM7t.jpg

Reports now claim that Caitlyn Jenner's representatives negotiated for her Arthur Ashe Courage Award and offered PR plugs for her upcoming television show in return. They also allegedly threatened to pull her out of the 20/20 interview with Diane Sawyer.

An alleged insider source claims that her people first came to ESPN with the idea that she receive the award while details were being finalized for her interview on ABC, RadarOnline reported.

Since both ABC and ESPN are owned by the Disney Company, her representatives could more easily negotiate the terms of her award. They were reportedly ready to abandon the interview on 20/20.

"It was ironed out," the source told RadarOnline, "and ABC owns one of the biggest stories of the year."

The source added that, "It was a brilliant move because the executives at ESPN loved the idea, and immediately began making sure it got done."

Jenner will be featured in an upcoming reality television show "I am Cait." The show will depict the time leading up to her receiving the award.

ESPN recently came under fire for choosing Jenner as the recipient for the Arthur Ashe Courage Award. One of their critics included Franklin Graham, son of Evangelical minister Billy Graham.

"Caitlyn Jenner is being honored with the ESPN ESPY Award for courage?" Franklin said. "I find this hard to swallow after spending time with wounded military veterans and their spouses with Operation Heal Our Patriots — they are true heroes and their lives define courage."

Goofy
07-22-2015, 12:08 PM
Courage award......... fuck off :roll:

Muddy
07-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Courage.. What a joke.. My question is Why when you started having feelings of fagginess did you start taking estrogen? Why didn't you take testosterone and try to fix your problem? That's my problem with this society.. it's embraced to change into something not natural, but a crime to try and be straight. Obviously if someone takes drugs to assume a gender they realize its not natural and are looking for help to become something they are not, why not just take the drugs that may knock you back into your born gender role? Why is it courageous to be a freak and shameful to try and be 'normal' ? Thats my 2 cents and if I pissed you off, then lick my nuts.. :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
07-22-2015, 03:37 PM
When he was compared to people that have fought in wars I stopped listening.

DemonGeminiX
07-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Thats my 2 cents and if I pissed you off, then lick my nuts.. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

Hal-9000
07-22-2015, 11:14 PM
so does Bruce still got a dick?

Hal-9000
07-22-2015, 11:15 PM
He won the fucking DECATHLON man!!!! 10 Olympic events and he got gold in each ONE OF THEM!!!!!!

:sad2: I can't do this..

Griffin
07-23-2015, 03:56 AM
I hope he at least had the doctors put squeaky toys in the implants.

...I know that if I had that done I would play with those puppies all day.

deebakes
07-25-2015, 05:44 PM
its all a fucking show :x