PDA

View Full Version : Google Timeline

PorkChopSandwiches
07-22-2015, 06:53 PM
Holy Shit, they have history on all kinds of my shit dating back to 2013, even though I have Location History turned off. See where you have been

https://www.google.com/maps/timeline

Muddy
07-22-2015, 07:01 PM
Holy Shit, they have history on all kinds of my shit dating back to 2013, even though I have Location History turned off. See where you have been

https://www.google.com/maps/timeline

Oh Sorry! I dont log onto Google.. :d

PorkChopSandwiches
07-22-2015, 07:05 PM
If you have Android they are tracking you is my point, but you would need to login online in order to see what they know about you. Just because you arent signed in doesnt mean they arent keeping tabs

Muddy
07-22-2015, 07:28 PM
I guess its back to apple then.. :)

DemonGeminiX
07-22-2015, 07:33 PM
Interesting, I'm turning up in Liechtenstein right now.

My history is turned off. Also I have multiple Google accounts, so the one associated with my phone is not the one I use with my computers.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-22-2015, 07:43 PM
I guess its back to apple then.. :)

Im sure, they are doing it too, just not being blatant about it :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Interesting, I'm turning up in Liechtenstein right now.

My history is turned off. Also I have multiple Google accounts, so the one associated with my phone is not the one I use with my computers.

Just go to that link from your phone then and see where you have been, its just easier to view on your pc

DemonGeminiX
07-22-2015, 07:50 PM
I already used the email that's associated with my phone and that's what's popped up.

If they have anything on me, Porky, I'll be very surprised. I did the whole security run down when I first got the phone, so at the very most, they'll have me at home and that's it.

Hal-9000
07-22-2015, 11:13 PM
geez fck.....I just tried to log onto my Gmail account and it said my password was changed 5 months ago. I route all of my other email accounts through Gmail as kind of a backup, if I can't access the other email accounts for whatever reason.

After much soul searching I recalled changing my Google + account.....which is tied into my gmail, which is tied into my Youtube account, which is tied into God knows what else...

I thought it was bad when Hotmail turned into 'Outlook Live'.....how confusing :doh:

RBP
07-22-2015, 11:39 PM
That's scary. And depressing... home to work, work to home, occasional stop at the store.

Don't even think of having an affair with that tracking.

Has the baseball game, my trip to Puerto Rico, concert at Rivinia. Jesus.

DemonGeminiX
07-22-2015, 11:45 PM
You can turn off tracking in your phone settings.

RBP
07-22-2015, 11:46 PM
I'll have to figure that out.

DemonGeminiX
07-22-2015, 11:50 PM
On Android phones: Settings -> Location -> Google Location History. Make sure it's set to 'Off'. You can also hit the 'Delete Location History' button at the bottom.

DemonGeminiX
07-23-2015, 12:16 AM
I think there's settings in your google account that you can turn off or "pause" as well.