PDA

View Full Version : State Trooper: I Feed Bigfoots and They Have a Language

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2015, 11:25 AM
by Cryptozoology News

A former state trooper from Washington said on Wednesday that he is currently in contact with several Bigfoot creatures and that he feeds them food regularly.

The man, who provided a full name but chose to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News that the encounters have been happening since 2009 in a remote area in the North Cascades.

“Sometimes it is just 5 to 10 minutes, other times they stay for hours,” he said. “I leave them food and they visit,” he continued.

From apples to carrots, to beef jerky, cookies and candy bars, the ex-law enforcement officer claims the creatures eat it all and leave him alone.

The man says he was looking for an old mine in the mountains the first time he came across the alleged beings in 2009.

After leaving the food for them, he says, they seem to have started following and getting closer.

“I have been as close as 20 feet to some of them.”

He reports he was so close to them that he was able to catch some of their “language” in two different occasions.

“They sounded similar to Native American and Asian mix,” he explained, adding that he speaks “some Asian and Native American Salish” himself.

The creatures reportedly stand between 6 and 7 feet tall and probably weight around 500 pounds, females being a little lighter.

“They have a human-like face, some with dark hair, others red or brown, probably about 3 to 4 inches long. The females had small breasts,” the man, also a former Army Special Forces soldier, explained.

And he says he is not the only one to have seen the creatures in the area. Numerous people have also purportedly seen them while accompanying the man.

“When I am alone, they are close. When others are with me, they stay 75 to 100 feet away. Females come the closest to me. They like some people and some they do not?”

The former state trooper says the creatures have never presented a threat to him and that he leaves them alone and is not interested in hunting them or gathering physical evidence.

“I am not in the forest to seek them, I look for something else. However, they appear to be getting closer to me each time,” he said. “I do not try and take their
picture or bother them in anyway.”

As to what these beings really are, the man believes he has a theory.

“I think they may be a primitive human species that we know very little about. They appear to me very intelligent.”

Florida resident John Bird last year claimed to feed Bigfoot potatoes and plantains on a regular basis.

In the spring of 1982, a soldier training at Fort Leonard Wood Army Base in Missouri claimed to have spotted a 7-feet-tall creature with brown hair that resembles the former state trooper’s alleged sighting.

The North Cascades, also known as the Cascade Mountains, lay between British Columbia and Washington state. Portions of the United States side of the range are part of the North Cascades National Park.

Earlier this week, there were reports revealing the intentions of the U.S. Army to annex part of the region as a helicopter training area, drawing criticism from the Forest Service Employees for Environmental Ethics.

Goofy
07-23-2015, 01:34 PM
:yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2015, 02:12 PM
:yawn:

:snapout:

Muddy
07-23-2015, 03:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Jpzqj7Z.jpg

Hal-9000
07-23-2015, 03:48 PM
I wonder how many people think this is a bigfoot?

http://i.imgur.com/L1mMpIc.jpg

deebakes
07-25-2015, 05:40 PM
:rofl: :bong: