PDA

View Full Version : Georgia man died after Russian roulette game during night of drinking with friends: cops

Teh One Who Knocks
07-27-2015, 11:11 AM
BY Jason Silverstein - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/5dfncCl.jpg

He lost at his own game — and lost his life.

A Georgia man likely died after losing a game of Russian roulette he insisted a group of men play with him, police said Friday.

Robert Thomas, 30, was drinking in his Conyers apartment early Thursday morning with two other men. The two friends started to get worried about Thomas’ erratic behavior, and called over a third man to pick them up, according to the Rockdale News.

As the three were leaving, Thomas reportedly told them, “If y’all are going to drink my alcohol, y’all are going to play my game.”

He pulled out a revolver, removed all five rounds, put one back in and told three men they were going to play the deadly game. His friends did not want to play.

Thomas did not emerge victorious, and was found dead on the scene after shooting himself in the back of the head.

Police initially investigated the death as a homicide but eventually ruled it an accident, after all three men described the Russian roulette game and after finding “four rounds in (Thomas’) pocket,” Conyers Police Capt. Jackie Dunn told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

It’s unclear if anyone will face criminal charges connected to the death.

DemonGeminiX
07-27-2015, 05:03 PM
"Likely died"? Well, is he dead or isn't he? :-k

Goofy
07-27-2015, 08:20 PM
Darwin :ok:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-27-2015, 08:30 PM
Shot himself in the back of the head. Impressive

Muddy
07-27-2015, 08:40 PM
Ya' win some and ya' lose some..