PDA

View Full Version : 'She used to always take pictures covering her mouth': Khloe Kardashian defends 17-year-old sister Kylie's decision to have lip fillers and says it was one of her 'biggest insecurities'

Teh One Who Knocks
07-29-2015, 10:57 AM
By Bianca London for MailOnline

http://i.imgur.com/4VRBWyR.png

Kim Kardashian's bottom might have broken the internet, but Kylie Jenner's lips have also made their fair share of headlines.

After months of speculation, earlier this year the 17-year-old reality star finally confessed to having lip fillers.

Fans of her pillow-like lips were keen to emulate her look and spawned the controversial social media phenomenon, the 'Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge', in which youngsters suck a shot glass to temporarily boost their pout - with varying degrees of success.

But her older sister Khloe Kardashian, who encouraged her to have her lips done, has defended her sibling's decision.

The former X-Factor host addressed the controversy over her half-sister having temporary lip fillers injected on a regular basis.

'Kylie might be 17, but from what Kylie has been through and the life she lives, she's not a normal 17-year-old,' the fiercely protective sibling said in an interview with Complex magazine.

'Sometimes things bother her. When it comes to her lips, I knew it was one of her biggest insecurities. She used to always take pictures covering her mouth.

'I didn't even know when she first did her lips. It wasn't noticeable, then it started getting bigger and bigger. I guess that was something she just wanted.'

http://i.imgur.com/OxCFD90.png

In March, after being encouraged by her older sister Khloe Kardashian, Kylie told the film crew of Keeping Up With The Kardashians: 'I have temporary lip fillers, it's just an insecurity of mine and it's what I wanted to do.'

The teen added that being in the spotlight isn't easy as 'everyone always picks everything apart'.

Kylie added: 'I want to admit to the lips, but people are so quick to judge me on everything, so I might have tiptoed around the truth, but I didn't lie.'

As the youngest of the clan, Kylie, now 17, was thrust into the spotlight at an impressionable age.

But, as her burgeoning career proves, she's handled it just fine.

The star was recently unveiled as the ambassador for beauty brand Nip + Fab, landed herself a shoot in the highly acclaimed fashion bible Carine Roitfeld's Fashion Book and walked the runway for brother-in-law, Kanye West.

More experimental than her sisters in Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kylie regularly posts pictures of herself trying out different make-up and hairstyles on her Instagram account.

RBP
07-29-2015, 11:40 AM
They look good to me. :shrug:

Goofy
07-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Sister encourages a 17 year old to have plastic surgery.......... fuckin idiots the pair of them :roll:

RBP
07-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Sister encourages a 17 year old to have plastic surgery.......... fuckin idiots the pair of them :roll:

I am not sure temporary lip injections are "plastic surgery", but they are celebrities followed every where and filmed constantly for the show. If it makes her feel better, I don't see the harm.

Goofy
07-29-2015, 11:54 AM
I am not sure temporary lip injections are "plastic surgery", but they are celebrities followed every where and filmed constantly for the show. If it makes her feel better, I don't see the harm.

That's where it starts, where does it end?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-29-2015, 11:56 AM
It looks absolutely ridiculous....she looks way better in the left side of the first photo than she does in the right side

RBP
07-29-2015, 12:00 PM
:dunno:

Goofy
07-29-2015, 12:09 PM
The only people who watch these shitey shows are young impressionable teens......... and they'll want to jump on the bandwagon so to speak. Should every girl/woman have a silly looking fish pout? :-k What's wrong with natural beauty?

Muddy
07-29-2015, 01:15 PM
It looks absolutely ridiculous....she looks way better in the left side of the first photo than she does in the right side

I like the fat lips.. just my :2cents:

Hal-9000
07-29-2015, 03:51 PM
the lip thing looks worse as the years go by....she looks okay now, I foresee a fish-thing going on when she's in her 30's

Loser
07-29-2015, 06:26 PM
Went from normal cute girl to painted whore pretty quickly...:facepalm:

Hal-9000
07-29-2015, 06:38 PM
Went from normal cute girl to painted whore pretty quickly...:facepalm:

said a guy named Bruce..

:coat:

Hugh_Janus
07-29-2015, 07:41 PM
she has nice eyes. They aren't as nice as my eyes, but they are pretty nice