PDA

View Full Version : 2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (SETTLED)

Teh One Who Knocks
07-29-2015, 12:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7fIIz6y.png

The PGA Championship, the only Major Championship for professionals, by professionals, returns to the scenic shores of Lake Michigan at Whistling Straits, August 10-16, 2015. Previously held at Whistling Straits in 2004 and 2010, the PGA Championship will be making its third appearance at the Wisconsin venue, making it one of only eight courses to have hosted three or more PGA's.

The title of PGA Champion has been captured by the likes of Jason Dufner, Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods, and Phil Mickelson. Tickets will be available as inventory allows. A sell-out is anticipated. This is Major. This is the PGA Championship.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Tiger is playing well this weekend, maybe he's worthy of a small wager? :-k

Goofy
08-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Tiger is playing well this weekend, maybe he's worthy of a small wager? :-k

So i noticed, shot a 66 yesterday! After 2 rounds he was tied for most birdies, maybe a sign he's on the comeback trail! Is Rory going to be playing? :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2015, 01:45 PM
So i noticed, shot a 66 yesterday! After 2 rounds he was tied for most birdies, maybe a sign he's on the comeback trail! Is Rory going to be playing? :-k

From ESPN:

Spieth will play the Bridgestone, setting up the possibility that he could overtake McIlroy in the rankings.

But today, McIlroy is still the No. 1-ranked player in the world (by a slim margin). Whether he's still the best player in the world is no longer a fact, but a rich subject for debate.

It's unclear when McIlroy might return from his ankle injury, whether he'll make it back in time to defend his title at the PGA Championship next week or if the injury will linger into the fall. But if Spieth wins this week, or if he merely maintains his strong play with McIlroy out, we could have a new No. 1 player in the world for the first time in a year.

What seemed like a friendly, but brazen declaration by Spieth after he won the Masters -- I'm not in your league just yet, but I'm coming for the king -- is suddenly on the cusp of becoming a reality.

RBP
08-13-2015, 02:43 AM
betted :)

RBP
08-17-2015, 04:33 AM
I won $18 (net $9) on my first paid fantasy golf entry. :woot:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2u5ez2o.png