PDA

View Full Version : Teacher In Hot Water For Photo Of Students Grabbing Her Breasts

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2015, 11:43 AM
By Emily Smith - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/u3vSIsC.jpg

A Pennsylvania high school teacher is currently in hot water after a photo of two students grabbing her breasts was uploaded to Instagram.

The photo shows Amy Douglas, a science teacher in the Rochester Area School District, and two students in gowns who are each holding one of Douglas’ breasts. Douglas can be seen smirking with her tongue sticking out.

The photo was quickly removed from Instagram after it was allegedly uploaded by a high school student. The original photo featured both students, although they were later cropped out to protect their identities.

“Everyone be jealous we got to touch Dougies boobs,” the caption read.

The photo was sent to Beaver Countian with the condition that the source not be named. According to the anonymous source, the photo was taken before or after the Grand March prom in May.

Douglas was a chaperone and organizer of the event. Both students were reportedly seniors at the time of the photo and have since graduated.

“The behavior depicted in this photograph does not represent the behavior that we expect from our staff,” Rochester Superintendent Dr. Jane Bovalino said. “It is a personnel issue so I can’t comment further other than to say it is under investigation.”

Douglas was unable to be reached for comment.

Muddy
07-30-2015, 02:20 PM
:Gulag:

Hal-9000
07-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Okay that's it...teachers today have been drinking or eating something that makes them act totally different than when I was in school

:(

DemonGeminiX
07-30-2015, 04:11 PM
Guilty as hell.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-30-2015, 04:18 PM
So guilty

Hal-9000
07-30-2015, 04:27 PM
female handsies on her tittays ?

Hugh_Janus
07-30-2015, 06:39 PM