PDA

View Full Version : Pastor: Teaching Evolution In Schools 'Cost Us' 55 Million Americans

Teh One Who Knocks
08-07-2015, 01:07 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/yTnHbZI.png

Pastor Matthew Hagee told the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, on Sunday that the teaching of evolution in schools cost the lives of 55 million Americans via legal abortion (video below).

Hagee expressed his disgust that people were more upset over the killing of Cecil the Lion than some controversial undercover videos that showed Planned Parenthood selling "baby parts," notes RightWingWatch.org.

Hagee stated:

We went to classrooms where they didn’t tell us that we were made by God our Creator. They told us that we were just the highest form of a scientific process called evolution.

There’s just one little chromosome between us and Cecil the lion. Thank God for that chromosome, because it gave me a finger and I can use it to pull the trigger!

After churchgoers applauded Hagee's gun line, he added:

We didn’t teach people that you were a human being fearfully and wonderfully made as the handiwork of God Almighty. We just said that you were a bunch of cells that got mashed together and you’re here by accident. Evolution is a lie from the pit of Hell itself, and it has cost us 55 million Americans.

The New York Times editorial board stated on July 22: "A hidden-camera video released last week purported to show that Planned Parenthood illegally sells tissue from aborted fetuses. It shows nothing of the sort. But it is the latest in a series of unrelenting attacks on Planned Parenthood, which offers health care services to millions of people every year."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrImC9bDP8o

DemonGeminiX
08-07-2015, 03:10 PM
Could it be that evolution was God's mechanism for creating us? That's the way I look at it, homie.

:dunno:

Hal-9000
08-07-2015, 05:42 PM
I've believed in evolution and The Big Bang since day one. In fact, The Big Bang is a form of evolution if you want to get technical.

I just want to know where the materials for the The Big Bang came from? Darkness and nothingness and then....viola, here's enough matter to explode that will create a whole universe? :-k

Science tells us that matter can not be created or destroyed, so where did the building blocks come from?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-07-2015, 05:44 PM
I've believed in evolution and The Big Bang since day one. In fact, The Big Bang is a form of evolution if you want to get technical.

I just want to know where the materials for the The Big Bang came from? Darkness and nothingness and then....viola, here's enough matter to explode that will create a whole universe? :-k

Science tells us that matter can not be created or destroyed, so where did the building blocks come from?

Costco? :dunno:

Hal-9000
08-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Oh and while I'm a Christian, teaching religion in schools likely costs the same as evolution. Textbooks, workbooks, biblical resources... Except that religion should not be taught in schools.

Hal-9000
08-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Costco? :dunno:

Yes, God had Costco card number 00000000001.

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-07-2015, 05:53 PM
I support abortions, we need more not less.