PDA

View Full Version : Man 'found performing sex act on beach' tells cops: 'My girlfriend is out of town and I miss her'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-10-2015, 11:36 AM
By Chris Murphy - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/niIchKx.jpg

A man allegedly found performing a sex act on himself on a beach offered police a bizarre explanation for his behaviour.

Byron Christianoudis told officers during an interview that his girlfriend is out of town 'and I miss her.'

The 44-year-old Sarasota resident said in his criminal complaint that he was “sitting in the sand near the sand dunes” when Officer Darin Rath of the Indian Shores Police Department approached him from behind around 6pm.

Officer Rath reported watching Christianoudis “rubbing his genital area (masturbating).”

While pleasuring himself, Christianoudis appeared to be “watching an adult female and a minor female child walking down the waters edge,” Rath noted.

When confronted by the cop, Christianoudis “made a spontaneous statement and apologised for his actions saying he was a bit upset his girlfriend was away and he missed her attentions."

Christianoudis was arrested for lewd and lascivious behaviour, a misdemeanor, and booked into the county jail, where he is being held on $250 bond.

deebakes
08-10-2015, 11:48 PM
:bwaha: