PDA

View Full Version : Doctors remove flashlight-like object from Guangzhou man's anus

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2015, 11:11 AM
By Katie Nelson - Shanghaiist

http://i.imgur.com/VgYzETM.jpg

A man in Guangzhou has refused to tell doctors how a 25-centimeter-long plastic cylinder was inserted into his anus after recently undergoing a complicated operation to remove the thing.

The foreign object was so deeply lodged into the man's rectum that doctors at the First Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou's University of Chinese Medicine had to remove it by cutting into his abdomen, Guangzhou Daily reported.

The flashlight-shaped object with a two-centimeter diameter was extracted after a two-hour long operation. The patient, surnamed Cai, did not disclose why the thing was up there in the first place.

"He is in stable condition and will remain in observation for two days to monitor for intestinal bleeding," Sun Feng, one of the doctors at the hospital, said in the report. Sun added that in his entire 10-year career, he has only seen two such cases. The last one involved a chef who had a large cucumber stuck in his anus.

The family of the patient, surnamed Cai, said that the plastic object may have been shoved up there during an argument at a KTV bar. Cai has remained tight-lipped on the subject.

Goofy
08-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Maybe he was just looking for something :-k

HyperV12
08-11-2015, 03:25 PM
He's using his fleshlight wrong.

Loser
08-11-2015, 05:43 PM
He's using his fleshlight wrong.

Fker, I was just coming in to say that :lol:

HyperV12
08-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Fker, I was just coming in to say that :lol:

:beerchug:

Hal-9000
08-11-2015, 06:39 PM
When they gotta go in from the topside... you know that wasn't some freak accident :lol:

Hal-9000
08-11-2015, 06:40 PM
like the guy in the robe at emergency with a vacuum cleaner stuck on his dick. It had the 3 foot rug floor attachment on and he still tried to claim he fell on it. The emerg nurse laughed in his face :lol:

deebakes
08-12-2015, 02:32 AM
:dunce: