PDA

View Full Version : Danish Finds ‘Humanoid Skull’ in Mars Picture

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2015, 11:20 AM
by Cryptozoology News

A man in Denmark says he has found evidence of “humanoid life” on Mars.

Road supervisor and machine operator Thomas Jensen, 37, told Cryptozoology News he has been looking for these type of anomalies for about four years.

Jensen on Saturday produced a video showing the object he believes to be a skull he found while researching a photograph taken by the Curiousity Rover on Sol 1065 and released by NASA on the Gigapan website.

“It looks like a skull from a being, but when you look at the size of the Rover, this would be a very tiny one. Plus look at that brick stone, this is what you build houses with,” explained the Danish. “This is amazing, some way or another,” he added.

Jensen believes that someone has “doctored” this picture to make the anomalies look smaller and says that he will probably be able to find more once he studies the entire image.

http://i.imgur.com/bVq2e2V.jpg
A “skull” and a “brick” lay next to the Curiosity Rover. Credit: NASA/Gigapan

http://i.imgur.com/cz7Q7Od.jpg

Solar wind and acid fog are the two main erosion agents on Mars. NASA has previously stated that groundwater could be the source for erosion in specific sand formations and narrow channels, such as gullies.

However, professor Alan D. Howard at the University of Virginia says that “many landforms on Mars remain enigmatic” and are therefore subject to interpretation.

As to the possibility of the anomalies being a simple case of Pareidolia, the road worker says the possibility is there.

“I try to keep my mind open for all possibilities,” says Jensen. “The possibility of optical illusion is always present, we have seen it so many times, and everyone that hunts Mars anomalies has been tried to be debunked with optical illusion, that goes for me as well. But better to be debunked with proof, than to put not correct images and info on the internet.”

He says he would like NASA to provide more help when it comes to these type of findings but that the Space agency has a “no comment policy” and remains silent.

Similarly, YouTube users promptly commented on Jensen’s video, supporting the Mars enthusiast and questioning NASA.

“This is a good one. With all you catch why do they not finally admit to previous life on Mars?” wrote Rico Elias.

Jensen also maintains a Facebook group, Mars Moon Space Photo Zoom Club, where he has a compilation of anomalies and allows constructive criticism and possible theories from other social media users.

“In the beginning there were some very negative and rude comments,” he says. “Every Mars or Moon Space anomaly hunter has had, at one time or another, unfair and rude comments and critics… me too.”

And the thing that he knows for certain, he says, is that it is “clear” that at some time, life has been present on the Red Planet, adding that it is still possible that there is currently some sort of life but that we “probably don’t understand its composition” yet.

“But the next question is, what kind of life do we have on Mars and what is the size of those beings, humanoids, animals, that once were on Mars? To me it looks like one big destruction. Everything we see is destroyed building, statues, half walls, artificial looking objects spread all over the places. To me it looks like Mars was hit by either a disaster or war. . But again we only see what the rovers are showing us, and that is less then 1 % of the Martian surface. It would be like sending a drone to the Sahara dessert and let it drive around for a few years and after that say , this is how the Earth is like, and that would be a false statement,” said Jensen.

Goofy
08-11-2015, 12:52 PM
:rofl:

Hal-9000
08-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Mars is a fckn graveyard of shit it looks like :lol:

DON'T GO!

deebakes
08-12-2015, 02:31 AM
:hills: