PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Shut Down After Man Reportedly Brings Underage Daughter, Gives Her Drugs And Alcohol

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2015, 12:01 PM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/sbpYyc8.jpg

A strip club in Doral, Florida, was shut down over allegations that a father brought his underage daughter and a friend to the establishment and gave them drugs and alcohol.

“We have illegal activity involving underaged persons, that’s the extent of the allegation that we’re putting forth at this time because it is an ongoing investigation,” Lt. Carlos Arango of the Doral Police Department, said on Aug. 11, when officers raided the Pink Pony Gentlemen's Club.

The raid came after the mother of a 16-year-old girl found video of her daughter inside the club with her underage friend and the friend’s father. The father was later identified as 59-year-old Jose Arguelles.

“There’s drugs involved. There’s minors. My daughter is only 16 and his daughter is 16, so we had no idea this man would be capable of bringing his own daughter there,” the mother told reporters. “The things on the videos, I could describe it as disgusting. An adult has a choice to make his decisions with his own life, but you don’t do that with minors. You don’t distort their future because of your addictions.” The video reportedly captured one of the girls dancing on a pole with a stripper.

Arguelles’ daughter reportedly told police her father brought her to the club, and gave her alcohol, cocaine and marijuana.

The father was arrested and charged with child neglect, giving drugs to children and sexual performance by a child. In court, Arguelles’ attorney attempted to argue that the case was not as serious as it appeared.

“Judge look, I know this is serious, but dancing on a stripper pole is not simulated sexual intercourse, not deviant sexual intercourse,” attorney Chris Mancini said. Mancini also backed up his assertion in a statement.

“This case was not as serious as it appeared to be given the State’s overcharging my client with eight counts of Promoting Sexual Performance by a Child since no facts supporting the ‘sexual performance’ component of that charge were presented in court.”

At a bail hearing, Arguelles’ bail was lowered from $145,000 to $45,000, and he was placed under house arrest.

RBP
08-14-2015, 03:16 PM
The dad's a moron but his lawyer is correct.