PDA

View Full Version : Missouri cafe sued by woman hit by 'Throwed Roll'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2015, 10:56 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/Jr9bKXE.jpg

Beware of flying rolls.

That’s what one woman is saying after suffering injuries at a Missouri restaurant known for lobbing dinner rolls by servers to guests.

Troy Tucker is suing Lambert’s Café, “Home of Throwed Rolls,” after she “sustained a lacerated cornea with a vitreous detachment and all head, neck, eyes and vision were severely damaged” after being hit by a dinner roll during a visit in September of 2014, reports Fox 2 St. Louis.

Tucker is seeking $25,000 to cover for her medical bills and legal fees. The law suit claims that the restaurant should’ve known about the dangers involved in their practice, which Tucker’s attorney called a "defective condition" of the restaurant.

Lambert's general manager, Jerry Johnson, told KFVS-TV that the server did not toss the roll in malice and that no one has sued the eatery for being hit by a roll.

But this isn't the first law suit over flying food. Last year the Missouri Supreme Court ruled in favor of a plaintiff claiming injury from a hot dog thrown by a mascot at a Kansas City Royals game.

DemonGeminiX
08-15-2015, 01:51 PM
I've always wanted to go to this place.

HyperV12
08-15-2015, 01:54 PM
I can hear my mum right now saying "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!" :lol:

deebakes
08-15-2015, 04:19 PM
:facepalm: