PDA

View Full Version : Osama bin Laden’s son urges attacks in Britain and America saying 'It's your DUTY'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2015, 11:37 AM
By Helen Barnett - The Express

http://i.imgur.com/KKPgJVQ.jpg

The chilling message believed to be from Hamza bin Laden tells fighters to move their brutal regime in the Middle East to Europe and America.

An audio recording has been released, introduced by current terror chief Ayman al-Zawahiri, according to terrorist intelligence group SITE.

The message on the video tells listeners that attacking the west is “your duty”.

Rita Katz, director of SITE, tweeted: “Hamza Bin Laden urged lone wolf attacks in the US and the West; Targeting of Jewish American interests globally.

"AQ leadership wants Hamza as a future leader: someone loved & inspirational, without a negative reputation or participation in infighting.

"Hamza Bin Laden calls to move the war from Kabul, Gaza, & Baghdad, to Washington, London, Paris, and Tel-Aviv. Urges: 'This is your duty'."

The recording was made before June, but today’s release is thought to be in response to Islamic State’s strengthening support, which it is taking from al-Qaeda.

Ms Katz added: "Though Hamza Bin Laden mentioned Jihadi fronts and leaders from around the world, no mention of ISIS and its leaders."

Hamza bin Laden, who is aged between 23 and 24, has appeared in sick Al Qaeda videos before as a young boy, with security chiefs believing he was groomed to take on Osama bin Laden’s al-Qaeda empire.

He has previously featured on a extremist website on the third anniversary of the 7/7 bombings, which killed 52 people.

Then he read a poem calling for the destruction of America, Britain, France and Denmark.

redred
08-15-2015, 11:52 AM
brainwashed

Hikari Kisugi
08-15-2015, 11:54 AM
Good for him, I assume he'll be leading the charge, not sitting in his comfortable home preaching hatred?

Hal-9000
08-16-2015, 07:43 PM
cute kid...his head will look nice up on the Buckingham Palace fence :tup:

HyperV12
08-16-2015, 08:22 PM
The massive money that the Bin Laden family have along with their connections, both political and commercial, mean that it will take as long again to get this guy as it did to get Osama.

Hal-9000
08-16-2015, 08:26 PM
It's too bad that the world police didn't try to associate the Bin Laden money with avails of terrorist operations and seize it. Sure they would have to go to court but we could have tied their fortune up in the legal system for years. I saw something about one of the daughters...she's a real piece of shit...er....work too.

HyperV12
08-16-2015, 08:47 PM
It's too bad that the world police didn't try to associate the Bin Laden money with avails of terrorist operations and seize it. Sure they would have to go to court but we could have tied their fortune up in the legal system for years. I saw something about one of the daughters...she's a real piece of shit...er....work too.

Their money helps keep the rulers in the Emirates stay rulers, however remotely. A couple of the extended family were killed in a plane crash at Blackbushe airport England a week or so ago, maybe they're losing favour?

Hal-9000
08-16-2015, 08:56 PM
You think the crash was a disguised hit on the family members?

HyperV12
08-16-2015, 09:19 PM
I was going with losing favour with Allah but yours works too! :lol:

Hal-9000
08-16-2015, 09:23 PM
Allah can be a tough deity to worship...he won't let you into paradise until you've killed 100 innocents :tup:

*that was mean, apologies :lol:

HyperV12
08-16-2015, 10:00 PM
If I were given the keys to the M0d lounge of this world the first thing I would do would be to ban any and all religions. Source of all major conflict worldwide. That said, I've had a cpl of virgins and 72 is not my idea of paradise.