PDA

View Full Version : ‘Aliens’ Tamper with Computer in Hawaii: ‘They Implanted a Picture’

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2015, 11:51 AM
by Cryptozoology News

WAILUA HOMESTEADS, Hawaii — One person in Kauaʻi County says “aliens” implanted the photograph of an “entity” inside his home computer.

The anonymous man said Saturday that he was “clearing out” his computer of “useless folders and files” when he found the mysterious selfie.

“I found a folder that I did not create within my computer, and noticed an image inside of the folder I had never seen before,” the man reported on the Mutual UFO Network.

He says he was unaware of the existence of the folder and that he was “surprised and intrigued” when he saw what was inside.

The image, a JPG file with a size of 18.1 kilobytes, doesn’t initially appear to have been doctored according to its EXIF metadata and shows a humanoid shape with an intensively illuminated white background.

http://i.imgur.com/3MqS4jW.jpg
Credit: MUFON

The man believes the picture could be some sort of response from the “aliens” because of his interest in the subject and the additional claim that he witnessed a “few crafts” around his house at the time of the technological “implant” occurred.

“I have run the photo through a few tests , such as checking the internet for matches of the image to verify its uniqueness. As well as running it through Photoshop checking programs to confirm that it has not been tampered with,” he said.

Last June, a newspaper deliveryman captured a controversial video of similar “extraterrestrial being” at a cemetery in Florida.

Wailua Homesteads is a census-designated place with a population of 4,700.

Goofy
08-17-2015, 12:22 PM
:shakehead:

So, you find a folder on your pc that wasn't there before and you instantly think it was an alien........... that's a sign of mental illness imho........... or complete stupidity, take your pick.

DemonGeminiX
08-17-2015, 12:26 PM
http://www.openminds.tv/wp-content/uploads/I-am-not-saying.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2015, 12:29 PM
:shakehead:

So, you find a folder on your pc that wasn't there before and you instantly think it was an alien........... that's a sign of mental illness imho........... or complete stupidity, take your pick.

What other possible explanation could there be? :-s

Goofy
08-17-2015, 02:18 PM
What other possible explanation could there be? :-s

A bigfoot obviously, duh! :roll:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2015, 02:19 PM
A bigfoot obviously, duh! :roll:

Now you're just taking the piss [-(

Goofy
08-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Chupucabra? :-s

Pony
08-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Chupucabra? :-s

Don't be silly, Chupucabra only know how to use Apple products.

Goofy
08-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Don't be silly, Chupucabra only know how to use Apple products.

:doh:

deebakes
08-18-2015, 01:04 AM
so many flying velociraptors :shock: