PDA

View Full Version : Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Teh One Who Knocks
08-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Ashley Feinberg - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/PXpt789.png

In 2013, conservative reality TV star Josh Duggar—of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting fame—was named the executive director of the Family Research Council, a conservative lobbying group in D.C. which seeks “to champion marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society.” During that time, he also maintained a paid account on Ashley Madison, a web site created for the express purpose of cheating on your spouse.

In May 2015, Duggar was forced to resign after In Touch Weekly reported that he had molested five young girls (four of whom were his own sisters) beginning in 2002. When the accusations became public, the family went into crisis mode, insisting that Josh had reformed and that the media covering the claims was intent on “exploiting women.”

Josh himself took to his family’s Facebook page to absolve himself of his past indiscretions and assure the world he was back on a righteous path:

Twelve years ago, as a young teenager I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God’s grace, mercy and redemption.

And his wife, for her part, certainly seemed to believe it:

And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, “Yes” knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right.

But data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers certainly seems to show otherwise. Someone using a credit card belonging to a Joshua J. Duggar, with a billing address that matches the home in Fayetteville, Arkansas owned by his grandmother Mary—a home that was consistently shown on their now-cancelled TV show, and in which Anna Duggar gave birth to her first child—paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015.

http://i.imgur.com/WUkC0Ni.png

According to the data, Josh Duggar was paying Ashley Madison in order to find an extramarital partner for the following acts:

“Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”

And here are the turn-ons that he offered up in service of finding a compatible person other than his wife with which to engage in those acts:

“A Professional/Well Groomed,” “Stylish/Classy,” “Casual Jeans/T-shirt Type,” “Muscular/Fit Body,” ”Petite Figure,” “Tall Height,” “Short Height,” “Long Hair,””Short Hair,” “Girl Next Door,” “Naughty Girl,” “Sense of Humor,” “Imagination,” “Creative and Adventurous,” “Relaxed and Easy Going,” “Aggressive/Take Charge Nature,” “Confidence,” “Discretion/Secrecy,” “A Good Listener,” “Good Personal Hygiene,” “Average Sex Drive,” “High Sex Drive,” “Dislikes Routine,” “Has a Secret Love Nest,” “Disease Free,” “Drug Free,” and “Natural Breasts.”

In July 2014*, he seems to have started a second account that was linked to his home in Oxon Hill, Maryland, where he spent his time lobbying against causes like same-sex marriage. The birthday listed in the data for Duggar’s first account is February 3, 1988, one month off Duggar’s actual birthday of March 3, 1988. The birthday listed for the second account is March 2, 1988.

The two accounts overlap by a period of a few months. When he launched the second account, Duggar paid an initial fee of $250 that appears to have gone toward the purchase of an “affair guarantee”:

Customers who buy 1,000 credits for $250 receive a money-back “affair guarantee,” if they don’t have an affair within three months.

http://i.imgur.com/E2ImFdw.png

From the raw data of Josh’s first account (Josh_the_man):

159494:(11176060,’2011-10-13 23:41:52’,0,’2012-12-07 00:07:22’,0,2,2,NULL,NULL,0,NULL,’josh_the_man’,NU LL,NULL,NULL,NULL,’Fayetteville’,’72764’,4,36.1799 38,-94.145696,1,NULL,NULL,NULL,2,’1988-03-02’,’Looking for you!’,1,86184,183,4,1,0,5,2,’|7|23|15|46|37|38|48| 36|28|42|43|50|51|39|29|49|18|’,’’,’I\’m really open! You let me know what your fantasy is and we\’ll do it together!’,’|30|31|32|37|38|40|41|42|43|44|45|4|18 |48|49|6|10|52|11|53|14|9|17|12|16|55|56|60|’,’’,’ ’,’|48|81|75|77|50|79|’,’’,’’,NULL,3,’hogs’

And Josh’s second account (ready4thisdc):

26941493,’2014-07-05 14:06:47’,0,’2014-07-08 11:15:20’,0,2,2,NULL,NULL,0,NULL,’Ready4thisDC’,NU LL,NULL,NULL,NULL,’Alexandria’,’22314’,49,38.79991 7,-77.051663,1,NULL,NULL,NULL,2,’1988-02-03’,’Do you have a spark?’,1,88452,183,4,1,0,4,2,’’,’’,’Let\’s just see where this goes! I\’m looking to have a steamy affair’,’’,’’,’I want to have a good time with someone who is passionate... and see where it leads!’,’’,’’,’’,NULL,3,’hogs’

The second account, which was registered in July of 2014, was paid on a monthly basis until May of 2015. We’ve reached out to TLC, the Family Research Council, and a spokesman for the Duggar family for comment and will update if we hear back.

deebakes
08-20-2015, 11:47 PM
:bwaha: :loser:

RBP
08-21-2015, 12:17 AM
I'm not convinced that the people mining the data are morally superior to either the people that stole it, or the people having affairs.

Wrong on top of wrong, on top of wrong.

Maybe the author should open her sex toy drawers, and emails, and browser history, and list of proclivities, and list of partners.

DemonGeminiX
08-21-2015, 01:44 AM
There's no moral superiority in any of this. It's just one big train wreck of ridiculousness.

Griffin
08-21-2015, 01:47 AM
...and hypocrisy.

RBP
08-21-2015, 02:09 AM
:agreed:

Hal-9000
08-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Screw the Ashley Madison bit....he molested four of his own sisters??

that should be jail-worthly in my opinion..

DemonGeminiX
08-21-2015, 08:38 PM
He should be in jail. I'm honestly surprised his now soon-to-be ex-wife didn't pull the trigger on divorce proceedings back when that bombshell came out.

Hal-9000
08-21-2015, 09:03 PM
Yes there's enough in his personal life to convict him without the married dating site...

I'm not sure how I feel on the big hack and exposure. These people are breaking a law (the married cheaters) and I think - you pays your money, you takes your chances bitches...
Another part of me agrees with RBP...is hacking a site and exposing members any less of a crime?

PorkChopSandwiches
08-21-2015, 09:18 PM
If these wives were performing their duties we wouldn't need AM

PorkChopSandwiches
08-21-2015, 09:18 PM
:dance:

RBP
08-21-2015, 11:13 PM
:lol:

RBP
08-21-2015, 11:15 PM
Yes there's enough in his personal life to convict him without the married dating site...

I'm not sure how I feel on the big hack and exposure. These people are breaking a law (the married cheaters) and I think - you pays your money, you takes your chances bitches...
Another part of me agrees with RBP...is hacking a site and exposing members any less of a crime?

Outside of being a wife in a Muslim country, where is cheating on your spouse a crime?

Hal-9000
08-22-2015, 06:24 AM
Outside of being a wife in a Muslim country, where is cheating on your spouse a crime?

Adultery

Adultery is viewed by the law in many jurisdictions as an offense injurious to public morals and a mistreatment of the marriage relationship.

Criminal Laws

Several state legislatures statutorily prohibit adultery as a crime. Under some statutes, both parties to an adulterous relationship are guilty of a crime if either of them is married to someone else. Other statutes provide that the act is criminal only if the woman is married.

Under the law of many states, a single act of adultery constitutes a crime, whereas in others, there must be an ongoing and notorious relationship. The punishment set by statute may be greater for an individual who engages in repeated acts of adultery than for one who commits an isolated act.

Initiation of Criminal Proceedings Under some statutes, a prosecution for adultery can be brought only by the spouse of the accused person although technically the action is initiated in the name of the state. Other states provide that a husband or wife is precluded from commencing prosecution for adultery since those states have laws that prohibit a husband or wife from testifying against his or her spouse. In such states, a complaint can be filed by a husband or wife against the adulterous spouse's lover.

Evidence Customary rules prescribe the types of evidence that can be offered to prove guilt or innocence. There must be a showing by the prosecutor that the accused party and another named party had sexual relations. Depending on state statutes, the prosecutor must show that either one or both parties to the adultery were wed to someone else at the time of their relationship.

Enforcement of Statutes

Although the District of Columbia and approximately half of the states continue to have laws on the books criminalizing adultery, these laws are rarely invoked. Traditionally, states advanced three goals in support of their adultery laws: (1) the prevention of disease and illegitimate children; (2) the preservation of the institution of marriage; and (3) the safeguarding of general community morals.

Courts in the jurisdictions still prohibiting adultery have openly questioned whether adultery laws in fact serve these goals. The Florida Supreme Court, for example, found that adultery statutes bear no rational, much less compelling, relationship to disease prevention. The court said that the risk of contracting disease is already a greater deterrent to extra-marital sex than criminal punishment. The court also noted that the fear of prosecution prevents infected people from voluntarily seeking treatment. Purvis v. State, 377 So. 2d 674, 677 (Fla. 1979).

At the same time, many prosecutors began to realize that once the act of adultery is committed, the harm to the marriage is for the most part complete, especially if the infidelity is disclosed or discovered. In other words, after a spouse has been unfaithful, there is little the judicial system can offer to undo the act and reverse the damage. Thus, prosecutors have increasingly questioned whether prosecuting the adulterer will do much if anything to preserve the marriage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's more...summed up they still prosecute for the offense, but usually as grounds for divorce. Some states prosecute, some don't. The above was from an American Dictionary site.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-22-2015, 03:09 PM
That's like sodomy being illegal. It's on the books but nobody is getting charged

Hal-9000
08-23-2015, 06:47 PM
That's like sodomy being illegal. It's on the books but nobody is getting charged

Yep, the CEO of your country broke the law and got a BJ right in the Oval Office...besides the fact they let a low level intern into one of the most sensitive areas of the White House,
Clinton should have been forced to resign in humiliation.

I always wonder about the real world mechanics of stories. We read a sentence in an article, but how did it really play out, step by step?

Monica gave Willy a BJ and he shot a load on her dress. Enough of a load (or she spit a mouthful down the front of it..) to be tested months later and confirmed as his.

So they did the deed, she walks out of there wearing that dress? Or has backup clothing and changes? Either way, she walks out of the White House with the presidents's genome glue all over her clothes.

:-k strange..

oh, getting back to the law being broken...that was a nation-wide reverse cuckolding we witnessed on TV. He holds the highest and most visible job in the country, I think he should have been held accountable for the act and the perjury he committed on TV as well.

RBP
08-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Yep, the CEO of your country broke the law and got a BJ right in the Oval Office...besides the fact they let a low level intern into one of the most sensitive areas of the White House,
Clinton should have been forced to resign in humiliation.

I always wonder about the real world mechanics of stories. We read a sentence in an article, but how did it really play out, step by step?

Monica gave Willy a BJ and he shot a load on her dress. Enough of a load (or she spit a mouthful down the front of it..) to be tested months later and confirmed as his.

So they did the deed, she walks out of there wearing that dress? Or has backup clothing and changes? Either way, she walks out of the White House with the presidents's genome glue all over her clothes.

:-k strange..

oh, getting back to the law being broken...that was a nation-wide reverse cuckolding we witnessed on TV. He holds the highest and most visible job in the country, I think he should have been held accountable for the act and the perjury he committed on TV as well.

I never had an issue with the BJ. The lies about that are bigger, and the actual legal perjury in his sex assault cases were a far bigger deal to me.

Hal-9000
08-23-2015, 06:59 PM
I never had an issue with the BJ. The lies about that are bigger, and the actual legal perjury in his sex assault cases were a far bigger deal to me.

A lot of Americans agree with your view. They've been pretty passive about the actual cheating part. If Washington has the adultery law on the books, one brave law firm could have taken a shot at Moby Dick...(see what I did there?). Of course they would have also vanished without a trace before the discovery trial took place..

I will always wonder about the conversations Hillary had with both Bill and her lawyers. I'm amazed she actually hung in there, considering she was viewed as a progressive woman. It almost would have lent her more respectability as a divorcee of the prez, rather than a beanbag chair wife to sit on :-k

Loser
08-23-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm not convinced that the people mining the data are morally superior to either the people that stole it, or the people having affairs.

Wrong on top of wrong, on top of wrong.

Maybe the author should open her sex toy drawers, and emails, and browser history, and list of proclivities, and list of partners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpKMCFRH5s

Hugh_Janus
08-23-2015, 09:54 PM
oh who fucking cares....