PDA

View Full Version : Argentina Exorcism: Teen Allegedly Gang-Raped, Has Eyes Gouged Out By Sister

Teh One Who Knocks
08-22-2015, 12:21 PM
By Mackenzie Fleming - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/RNKCYhl.jpg

A 16-year-old Argentinean girl is in critical condition after reportedly being gang-raped and having her eyes gouged out by her own sister. Argentinean police say the brutal acts were part of an exorcism ritual organized by a local pastor.

The teen’s family reportedly believed the girl was possessed by the devil and devised the scheme as an attempt to save her. The ritual, allegedly planned by a pastor to rid the girl of the evil spirits, was preformed in the town of General Pinedo, according to Inquisitr.

“It is the first time in 22 years of my career in the police to have an event of this nature,” said Police Commissioner Pablo Almiron. “The prosecutor has said that it is the first time in his life. It is very difficult to explain that something like this could happen to a teenager.”

After first being raped by a group of men, the teen was then reportedly pinned down while her eyes were removed. The older sister said the religious center provided her with a knife and instructed that she must be the one to remove her sister’s eyes to cure her, Mirror reported.

The victim is listed in critical condition at the intensive care unit of the local Perrando de Resistencia hospital.

According to her sibling, the devil was gaining access to the teen through her visions. The older girl claims she was ordered by the pastor to remove her sister’s eyes in an attempt to drive out the evil things she was seeing because it was believed the demons are terrified of pain.

Almiron said the parents of the teen told police their daughter saw animals that were not there, such as goats, and believed she was possessed.

Police in Argentina have arrested the older sister. They are reportedly close to arresting the men who participated in the gang rape as well, according to Mirror.

Goofy
08-22-2015, 01:16 PM
Wow :|

HyperV12
08-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Holy cow! :shock:

deebakes
08-22-2015, 02:15 PM
not sure how gang raping rids devils :(

Hal-9000
08-23-2015, 06:33 PM
I don't have the Exorcist Rites in front of me....pretty sure gang raping and eye removal won't help :|

DemonGeminiX
08-23-2015, 08:55 PM
:|