PDA

View Full Version : Mischief made, Stamford woman charged

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Connecticut Post Staff

http://i.imgur.com/TaZtddV.jpg

STAMFORD, Conn. — A Connecticut woman who believed her boyfriend had been involved in some hanky-panky with one of her girlfriends was arrested Thursday for vandalizing her ex’s and ex-friend’s cars two weeks ago.

Shannon Csapilla, 20, was charged Thursday with two counts of first-degree criminal mischief and was released after posting a $10,000 court appearance bond.

Lt. Diedrich Hohn said that early in the morning of August 7, Csapilla’s ex-boyfriend and one of her girlfriend’s cars had been keyed and their tires punctured in Stamford. Scratched into the paint on the woman's car was the word “wore.” When police mentally added an “h” between the w and the o, they believed they had arrived at a motive for the crime, Hohn said.

Hohn said that Csapilla started sending harassing texts to her ex-boyfriend, alluding to the fact that she keyed the cars and during at least one conversation admitted to him that she did it, Hohn said.

Earlier this week police asked her to come in for a talk and she went to police headquarters and met investigators. But, Hohn said she was uncooperative and she denied vandalizing the cars.

But when she left police headquarters, she took a picture of the building and put up on the Snapchat social media site, “Stamford police have nothing on me.” As is the case with Snapchat, the picture and text were taken down only seconds later, but police were told by at least one recipient of the message that she posted the picture and comment.

“Unbeknownst to her, we did have enough and we obtained two arrest warrants from a judge and took her into custody at her home yesterday,” Hohn said.

A post on Csapilla's Twitter page posted Thursday night reads "at least the boys were nice enough to buy me dinner in there," followed by emojis for a police car and a pack of french fries.

Hohn said Csapilla is prohibited from contacting her ex-boyfriend and her girlfriend until the case is adjudicated.

Pony
08-24-2015, 12:01 PM
So.... she's single?

DemonGeminiX
08-24-2015, 12:50 PM
:nono:

Never fuck crazy.

Goofy
08-24-2015, 01:02 PM
I'm game, i sold my car a month or so ago :tup:

Pony
08-24-2015, 04:32 PM
:nono:

Never fuck crazy.

They are the best in the sack.

DemonGeminiX
08-24-2015, 05:55 PM

Save a bunny, date sane women.

Hal-9000
08-24-2015, 06:26 PM
I've been with a couple of certifiable loons.....you're always waiting for the other shoe to drop, it ain't worth it :lol:

Noilly Pratt
08-24-2015, 07:16 PM
I've been with a couple of certifiable loons.....you're always waiting for the other shoe to drop, it ain't worth it :lol:

Agreed...it's like riding a rollercoaster. Rollercoasters are great, but half the enjoyment is the relief when the bar finally lifts up and you can exit the ride.

Hugh_Janus
08-24-2015, 07:23 PM

oh yes.... and they keep you on your toes

deebakes
08-24-2015, 11:22 PM
super innocent :doggybanana: